ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
ABKCO SUCKS!!

Trying to stop thief Allen Klein from releasing unfinished Rolling Stones material.
April 16, 1984
© The Bettmann Archives
Click here to know more how ABKCO is stealing not just the Stones and many others, but also the fans!!
Please--- Add your own comments!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For North American Stones fans - Biggest Bang DVD Return to archive
29th November 2007 07:11 AM
Gazza For anyone in North America thinking about buying the 'A Biggest Bang' DVD for themselves (or someone else) for the holidays, please hold off for a day or two.

We're in the process of arranging something here over the next couple of days where you can place your order through a link on Rocks Off which will at the same time contribute to the running of this site.

Details will follow in a new thread.

Thanks
29th November 2007 10:15 AM
egon So us europeans shoud just give 4 flicks another spin?

:-)
29th November 2007 11:03 AM
Gazza LOL..yes, its linked to the 'Best Buy' deal, and that store is only in North America unfortunately.
29th November 2007 02:35 PM
gimmekeef If the site is getting costly to run....Just let me know I'll gladly chip in to help out....
29th November 2007 05:09 PM
Gazza Thanks, although we're not entering into this arrangement specifically for that purpose - but it's actually a venture where we've been approached by the Stones' organization to participate in as an affiliate.

There's also a bit of a tie-in involved with "Shine A Light".

More info shortly.
29th November 2007 06:07 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Thanks, although we're not entering into this arrangement specifically for that purpose - but it's actually a venture where we've been approached by the Stones' organization to participate in as an affiliate.

There's also a bit of a tie-in involved with "Shine A Light".

More info shortly.

Hmmm very interesting....any Gazza fanclub memberships available so I can be "first" in line?..lmaooo
29th November 2007 06:21 PM
charlotte i refuse to pay more than $100 for membership or more than $500 per dvd...by the way-Asia,India and the spring States Shine a Light Tour is a go as reported here months a go...Mick has confirmed Asia, India, not ready to announce anymore until 08 according to XM Deep Tracks
29th November 2007 06:23 PM
Gazza 'Bringing you the news BEFORE it happens' is our motto, Charlotte!

The 'Shine a light' premiere will be in New York in early April, from what we were told.
[Edited by Gazza]
29th November 2007 06:38 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
charlotte wrote:
i refuse to pay more than $100 for membership or more than $500 per dvd...by the way-Asia,India and the spring States Shine a Light Tour is a go as reported here months a go...Mick has confirmed Asia, India, not ready to announce anymore until 08 according to XM Deep Tracks

Thankfully some real Stones news....dirty panties and assfucking can only get me so far...
29th November 2007 09:00 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Thankfully some real Stones news....dirty panties and assfucking can only get me so far...

Oh come on...you are so into it gimmekeef!!!

So now are you gonna buy 15 copies of Bigger Bang to help The Unholy Trinity??!!!!
30th November 2007 09:54 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Hmmm very interesting....any Gazza fanclub memberships available so I can be "first" in line?..lmaooo

Word on the street is there's gonna be a 3-day camp-out in Union Square for that one!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
30th November 2007 10:30 AM
gimmekeef Well at least the Gazza fanclub dvd will be interesting to say the least...Working title.."Fuck You All"
30th November 2007 12:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Will ya?
30th November 2007 08:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BEstBuy only delivers to the USA, not to Canada or Mexico so by "North America" they mean "USA"

Thread closed, please follow this here

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)