ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
ABKCO SUCKS!!

Trying to stop thief Allen Klein from releasing unfinished Rolling Stones material.
April 16, 1984
© The Bettmann Archives
Click here to know more how ABKCO is stealing not just the Stones and many others, but also the fans!!
Please--- Add your own comments!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Remembering the Tour - Mejico Header Return to archive
28th November 2007 10:15 AM
rogerriffin Cool Pix by Fernando Aceves, thanks!

and go to the Link

http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/04%2D11%2D2006/221176-3.html
28th November 2007 12:11 PM
jb Too bad they had no respect for the fans and brought the 2nd tier stage out...this was really a slap in the face to all in Mexico and South America.
28th November 2007 12:27 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
jb wrote:
Too bad they had no respect for the fans and brought the 2nd tier stage out...this was really a slap in the face to all in Mexico and South America.

I agree. That was completely unacceptable! Fans should boycott the Stones from returning to their countries.

These Nazi-style, disrespectful tactics should be forwarded to the UN for swift action. Led Zeppelin, however, would never think of such a demoralizing activity.

Timberlake would never have let this happen!
28th November 2007 12:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:
Too bad they had no respect for the fans and brought the 2nd tier stage out...this was really a slap in the face to all in Mexico and South America.

Hi Josh!!

Especially that the prices in Mexico City were as high as in the USA and the prices in Monterrey were the second highest prices of the whole tour just after Las Vegas, and with an economy not comparable with the USA… The prices in Europe or Japan were really cheap compared with the prices in Mexico and Monterrey… Humiliated to the fucking extreme!!
28th November 2007 12:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

I agree. That was completely unacceptable! Fans should boycott the Stones from returning to their countries.

LOLOLOL
28th November 2007 12:42 PM
jb
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Hi Josh!!

Especially that the prices in Mexico City were as high as in the USA and the prices in Monterrey were the second highest prices of the whole tour just after Las Vegas, and with an economy not comparable with the USA… The prices in Europe or Japan were really cheap compared with the prices in Mexico and Monterrey… Humiliated to the fucking extreme!!

I knew this would bring you around my friend!!! Hope all is well and they better bring the "A" stage next time...
28th November 2007 05:16 PM
rogerriffin
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

These Nazi-style, disrespectful tactics should be forwarded to the UN for swift action. Led Zeppelin, however, would never think of such a demoralizing activity.

Timberlake would never have let this happen!

"Rough, Dirty & Irresistible!"

One boycott??? i will never couldn`t!

Anyway if the tour runs in Toronto next year i will visit you
28th November 2007 06:54 PM
MrPleasant I went to that show!! The one and only concert I've ever attended in my life!
Unfortunately, I don't recall them singing "Something Happened To Me Yesterday". The fact that songs like that are hated by some makes me want to admire Macca's gift even more.
1st December 2007 08:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl We had both an image and a video as headers to remember this great show, the video was uploaded to photobucket, now I uploaded it to YouTube (the first edition was impossible to upload to YouTube as it was 14 minutes long, so it was rejected at the end of the processing) Photobucket let you upload lonfer videos but they post only the first 10 minutes (at least you can send it and they cut it)

Now this is the first 10 minutes in YouTube

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)