ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
ABKCO SUCKS!!

Trying to stop thief Allen Klein from releasing unfinished Rolling Stones material.
April 16, 1984
© The Bettmann Archives
Click here to know more how ABKCO is stealing not just the Stones and many others, but also the fans!!
Please--- Add your own comments!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Led Zeppelin To Tour In 2008 -- With The Cult? Return to archive Page: 1 2
25th November 2007 04:27 PM
JohnDoey This Dirty Fucker really really really hates Led Zeppelin........with a passion rivaled only in intensity by my dislike for Michael Jackson's music. I make my witness.

W-W-W-What???

Oh sure.

26th November 2007 11:13 AM
nanatod
quote:
JohnDoey wrote:
This Dirty Fucker really really really hates Led Zeppelin

Maybe you should re-listen to "Tangerine" or "Boogie with Stu" or "Bron-Y-Aur Stomp" or "Night Flight," or "Hey Hey What Can I Do," and give them another try.

Don't re-listen to material that gets overplayed on classic rock radio like "Stairway" or "Going to California."
[Edited by nanatod]
26th November 2007 11:17 AM
Sioux "Hey Hey, What Can I Do" is just about my favorite...."Goin' To California"...there's a lot of good
material there. "Dazed and Confused"...yeah..
26th November 2007 11:41 AM
jb Fuck Led Zeppelin and their fans...Like the Beatles, a very overrated group immortalized by high school losers throughout the world. Again we find the board more occupied with "classic rock " fans , than real Stones fans...some things never change
26th November 2007 11:49 AM
Gazza Joshy is back to put the music world to rights!
26th November 2007 11:56 AM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
Fuck Led Zeppelin and their fans...Like the Beatles, a very overrated group immortalized by high school losers throughout the world. Again we find the board more occupied with "classic rock " fans , than real Stones fans...some things never change

Welcome back, Joshy!!!!
Glad you are feeling better.
This place was empty without you!

LJ.
26th November 2007 02:43 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
Fuck Led Zeppelin and their fans...Like the Beatles, a very overrated group immortalized by high school losers throughout the world. Again we find the board more occupied with "classic rock " fans , than real Stones fans...some things never change

I can smell the fear of humiliation in the air.

Don't worry, it's only going to be a few dates, the world record will be safe until about 3 U2 tours from now.
26th November 2007 02:50 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:

I can smell the fear of humiliation in the air.

Don't worry, it's only going to be a few dates, the world record will be safe until about 3 U2 tours from now.

I smell bagels and cream cheese, because that's what I'm eating. I'm so glad Jb is back.......
7 days... it has been 7 days without a cigarette... Getting off heroin is easier, ask Keith Richards, he still smokes!
26th November 2007 03:06 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:

I smell bagels and cream cheese, because that's what I'm eating. I'm so glad Jb is back.......
7 days... it has been 7 days without a cigarette... Getting off heroin is easier, ask Keith Richards, he still smokes!

no nova? congrats on your sobriety!!!
26th November 2007 05:59 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:

Congratulations!

I went up until 2:30 today without any coffee. I felt almost like I was on valium until the headache started to creep in.
27th November 2007 10:26 AM
nanatod
quote:
jb wrote:
than real Stones fans

The last "real" Stones album was Goat's Head Soup.
27th November 2007 10:30 AM
Got Me Rockin
quote:
nanatod wrote:

The last "real" Stones album was Goat's Head Soup.

Some Girls.
27th November 2007 10:46 AM
jb
quote:
Got Me Rockin wrote:

Some Girls.

All true..but still much better than anything Zeppelin ev er put out.
30th November 2007 06:06 AM
Nellcote http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/11/28/led-zeppelin-the-story-of-the-most-sought-after-rock-reunion-is-in-the-new-rolling-stone/
30th November 2007 11:12 AM
Shmoey
quote:
jb wrote:

come to young shmoey
you are much loved.
i want to nuzzle you.

whhhhhhaaat???? oh sure

Nanky?!?

1st December 2007 07:25 AM
Monkeytonkman I'm fuckin going man!!!!

bring it on, nearly shit my pants when I found out. Rockin!!!
3rd December 2007 06:20 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle From billboard.com

Report: Led Zep, Metallica For Bonnaroo
December 03, 2007, 12:25 PM ET
Jonathan Cohen, N.Y.

Led Zeppelin will play its first U.S. show since July 24, 1977, this June at the Bonnaroo festival in Manchester, Tenn., according to an email published in industry commentator Bob Lefsetz's newsletter. The report also says Metallica will headline the event.

Speculation about additional shows for Zeppelin, which will play a stated one-off Dec. 10 in London in tribute to late Atlantic founder Ahmet Ertegun, has been buzzing for weeks.

A Bonnaroo spokesperson had no comment on the email. A Led Zeppelin spokesperson could not be reached at deadline.

Summer Zeppelin shows would reportedly conflict with a tour by frontman Robert Plant and Alison Krauss, which is presently being booked. However, Zeppelin bassist John Paul Jones has played at Bonnaroo on several occasions, most recently this summer when he jammed on his old band's songs with Ben Harper and the Roots' ?uestlove.

As for Metallica, Bonnaroo would likely provide a launching pad for the group's next album, expected sometime in 2008 via Elektra.
3rd December 2007 06:33 PM
Joey
quote:
Monkeytonkman wrote:

Thanks .

**** END TRANSMISSION *****
4th December 2007 09:59 AM
Shmoey
quote:
Monkeytonkman wrote:

wwhhhhhhaaattt??????? oh sure!!!!

Maxy?!?

2 HITS A DAY RONNIE!!!
2 FRIGGIN' HITS A DAY!!!
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)