ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
ABKCO SUCKS!!

Trying to stop thief Allen Klein from releasing unfinished Rolling Stones material.
April 16, 1984
© The Bettmann Archives
Click here to know more how ABKCO is stealing not just the Stones and many others, but also the fans!!
Please--- Add your own comments!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Whay is there so much gayness on the board lately? Return to archive Page: 1 2
24th November 2007 11:46 AM
steel driving hammer
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
SDH

But seriously, I like pink...

24th November 2007 11:52 AM
Jaxx i check this board every now and then to see what's going on. rarely do i see a thread worth posting in. clearly the pigs have taken over. its quite disgusting actually. and yeah. its clearly very sad that the on topic threads get little to no response.
25th November 2007 07:09 AM
Horny Hog
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
i check this board every now and then to see what\'s going on. rarely do i see a thread worth posting in. clearly the pigs have taken over. its quite disgusting actually. and yeah. its clearly very sad that the on topic threads get little to no response.

Honey I perfectly agree with you - the pigs have taken over, this board is really going down the hill!

But its jus right so coz Stones themselves in their young years were nothing else but a bunch of pigs, werent they?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrZHtGY9qCg&feature=related

26th November 2007 03:50 PM
time is on my side
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
i check this board every now and then to see what's going on. rarely do i see a thread worth posting in. clearly the pigs have taken over. its quite disgusting actually. and yeah. its clearly very sad that the on topic threads get little to no response.

My sentiments exactly. I do check the board on a regular basis for updated music news & the Gazza posts which I find a goldmine in knowledgeable, interesting posts. I look upon them as an oasis in the hot,scorching, blazing desert sands (imo). It was my fate, perhaps all along, to be a lurker as opposed to a poster. Cheers to all.
26th November 2007 03:59 PM
Stones Security This Riffhard fellow makes a very good point.

We have been monitoring the increase here at the security center, and we are about to raise the gayness alert status to hot pink.

While this sort of thing happens after every tour, it seem particularly bad this year. Clearly the worst since the Dancin' in the Streets video.
26th November 2007 04:01 PM
tumbled I want that doughnut !! give it to me!
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)