ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
ABKCO SUCKS!!

Trying to stop thief Allen Klein from releasing unfinished Rolling Stones material.
April 16, 1984
© The Bettmann Archives
Click here to know more how ABKCO is stealing not just the Stones and many others, but also the fans!!
Please--- Add your own comments!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Whay is there so much gayness on the board lately? Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th November 2007 01:40 PM
Riffhard Just curious as to why there are so many sashayingly gay threads all over the board of late. From sucking cocks to taking in the ass from Mick Jagger this trend is at the very least disturbing.

Riffy
20th November 2007 01:43 PM
Some Guy we'll pierce through this drought.
20th November 2007 01:46 PM
BONOISLOVE Some people have hairy pimply butts.
20th November 2007 01:48 PM
LadyJane Very sad when the "Hail the V Jay Jay" thread only gets 4 replies and THREE OF THEM ARE FROM WOMEN

Mick!
Keith!
Cohl!

Save us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll pay $1000.00 for a nosebleed seat.

LJ.
20th November 2007 02:01 PM
Blowey I'm crying and shaking so violently I just shat a family of possums out m'butt!!!!.....

On a related note, I am selling some baby Possums. If anyone can give them a good home PM me!!!!!

They've outgrown mine. OUCH! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

J.D. Blowafella! ('Kins)

20th November 2007 02:05 PM
monkey_man My guess is that the quality posters don't post here much anymore. Gayness prevails.
20th November 2007 02:38 PM
pdog Riffy, I blame a lack of Bush!
steel driving hammer Only REAL Men are feminine...

Ask Mick.
Gazza
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Just curious as to why there are so many sashayingly gay threads all over the board of late. From sucking cocks to taking in the ass from Mick Jagger this trend is at the very least disturbing.

Riffy

It may occasionally be shite but it still doesnt exactly make me long for a politics thread instead....
20th November 2007 02:41 PM
open-g Shite indeed - and way too many.
20th November 2007 02:43 PM
pdog Gazza, it looks like Rocks Off has fallen into a barrel of tits, and came out holding a cock.
20th November 2007 02:45 PM
pdog
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Only REAL Men are feminine...

Ask Mick.

Cheating on your wife, having children you don't know and acting like your shit don't stink... sorry he's not even a role model, let alone a man I want to be like, and you want to fuck him, what does that say about you?
20th November 2007 02:53 PM
Starbuck
quote:
and you want to fuck him, what does that say about you?

i know what that says!

20th November 2007 02:56 PM
Gazza
quote:
Only REAL Men are feminine...

Ask Mick.

I think you should quit while you're behind.

No pun intended.
20th November 2007 02:57 PM
Gazza
quote:
pdog wrote:
Gazza, it looks like Rocks Off has fallen into a barrel of tits, and came out holding a cock.

Yep. An early spring clean may be required at this rate.
20th November 2007 04:34 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
pdog wrote:
and you want to fuck him,

I'll mail you $100 if you can show me where I said that.
20th November 2007 04:45 PM
pdog
quote:

I'll mail you $100 if you can show me where I said that.

In Da Butt, Bob!
20th November 2007 05:47 PM
glencar I think it's simply that people are too busy getting ready for the upcoming holiday & there's no tour/recording news. It's the November doldrums. It's happened before. I recall 1999 was particuarly rough. No worries. I, for one, am uploading muzak to my iPod so I have something to enjoy whilst flying tomorrow afternoon on a flight south of here.
20th November 2007 05:48 PM
glencar BTW I must confess I haven't even peeped into any of the threads mentioned. Time isn't always something I can waste!
20th November 2007 07:02 PM
Dan
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Just curious as to why there are so many sashayingly gay threads all over the board of late. From sucking cocks to taking in the ass from Mick Jagger this trend is at the very least disturbing.

Sucking your own cock isn't any more gay than giving yourself a handjob.
20th November 2007 07:06 PM
Lazy Bones
21st November 2007 12:03 AM
oldkr oh i don't know, i rather like the gay threads, if it keeps glencar quiet it has to be good!

OLDKR
PS- happy holidays to you and yours glencar, may your flight leave on time, and the person sitting next to you be of good personal hygiene or a considerable distance away.

21st November 2007 12:16 AM
JohnDoey
quote:
oldkr wrote:
oh i don't know, i rather like the gay threads, if it keeps glencar quiet it has to be good!

I would like to baste your cranium in sugar free grape Jell-O (the regular kind goes straight to my thighs) and make you my own personal winery.

Come to Kins.
21st November 2007 03:21 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

Gay threads are less disturbing than sucking Sarkozy in a sig! LOL
[Edited by Jumacfly]
21st November 2007 03:45 AM
JohnLeeHacker
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Gay threads are less disturbing than sucking Sarkozy in a sig! LOL
[Edited by Jumacfly]

Sarkozy is divorced: he can go to
the "suck your own dick" thread now.
21st November 2007 04:08 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
JohnLeeHacker wrote:

Sarkozy is divorced: he can go to
the "suck your own dick" thread now.

LOL
the "go fuck yourself" thread was made for him

[Edited by Jumacfly]
21st November 2007 05:14 AM
jostorm It may be "childish" humour of dubious taste in some of those threads, but at least it IS humour, which makes me laugh and is a lot more spirit-lifting imho than all the tight-arsed political threads .
Personally, I feel really grateful to Gazza, Voodoo and Jaxx for allowing this freedom of expression. One of us should compose a song called "Ode To The Trinity" ...

21st November 2007 06:09 AM
JohnLeeHacker Don't need to get tired, this song exists
"I'm free"
23rd November 2007 03:13 AM
Nigel I say ol' chaps, I blame it on the lack of quality educational programming these days -- unlike the ITV Rainbow that I was raised on. Just have a look and a listen:

24th November 2007 11:28 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

SDH
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)