ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
ABKCO SUCKS!!

Trying to stop thief Allen Klein from releasing unfinished Rolling Stones material.
April 16, 1984
© The Bettmann Archives
Click here to know more how ABKCO is stealing not just the Stones and many others, but also the fans!!
Please--- Add your own comments!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The "Why do men's testicles hang at different heights???" thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
23rd November 2007 02:34 PM
nankerphelge "a dolphin or a killer whale swimming through the sea doesn't really want some pendulous appendage wobbling through the water that a shark could cleanly bite off . Humans lack those type of predators"

Clearly you have never attended a Stones gig with Gazza...
23rd November 2007 02:52 PM
pdog
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
"a dolphin or a killer whale swimming through the sea doesn't really want some pendulous appendage wobbling through the water that a shark could cleanly bite off . Humans lack those type of predators"

Or met Lorenna Bobbit
23rd November 2007 03:10 PM
Gazza
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
"a dolphin or a killer whale swimming through the sea doesn't really want some pendulous appendage wobbling through the water that a shark could cleanly bite off . Humans lack those type of predators"

LOLOL
25th November 2007 06:49 AM
jostorm
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
clearly you have never attended a Stones gig with Gazza...

It seems you are wrong, nankerphelge....

Not only have I attended innumerable concerts by different artists with the wonderful Herr Gazza, but we also won the "Largest Joint 2007 Competition" and were awarded commemorative gold medals by the Mayor of Manchester at the famous "M2 Summit", which was the best summit ever....

[edited by Lucinda]

[Edited by jostorm]
25th November 2007 12:55 PM
nankerphelge Well then you just have not had your ballsack yanked by him.

I have!

And my nads took up refuge in my lungs for the remainder of the Giants show.

Which goes to my original point that testicles are poorly designed and Darwin was an idiot...

25th November 2007 02:16 PM
jostorm
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Well then you just have not had your ballsack yanked by him.

I have!

And my nads took up refuge in my lungs for the remainder of the Giants show.

Which goes to my original point that testicles are poorly designed and Darwin was an idiot...

1) True, probably only because I don't have one. Didn't even know this is one of his habits.....ts..ts
2) Poor you!
3) I give in. You're right, nature leaves a lot to be desired...
26th November 2007 05:05 PM
TomL I don't know those baseball bats in Jamaica were close.

Jo I was in a mens health club years ago and there was all 70 year olds left. There balls had training wheels on them they were so low. I think the more you drink the lower your balls get in life. And the hand you drink with the ball gets lower. I have been drinking with my left hand ( since I am right handed) for a few years now to try and catch up.

Now size of the balls is a whole different thing. Now that is determined by sex. If you stand and have sex then the side or foot you put more pressure on makes more blood flow to the certain ball and causes ballsyntasiss. Highly common on dogie style. If both your balls are the same size it usually comes from the female laying on the bed regular or dogie, and it is a tab bit high which causes you to tippy toe fuck. Very had to keep pace with the tippy toe fuck. Especially if your making fuck faces.

Now fuck faces are a whole another thread.
26th November 2007 05:47 PM
Joey " .. Now fuck faces are a whole another thread. "

27th November 2007 03:26 AM
jostorm
quote:
TomL wrote:
I don't know those baseball bats in Jamaica were close.

Jo I was in a mens health club years ago and there was all 70 year olds left. There balls had training wheels on them they were so low. I think the more you drink the lower your balls get in life. And the hand you drink with the ball gets lower. I have been drinking with my left hand ( since I am right handed) for a few years now to try and catch up.

Now size of the balls is a whole different thing. Now that is determined by sex. If you stand and have sex then the side or foot you put more pressure on makes more blood flow to the certain ball and causes ballsyntasiss. Highly common on dogie style. If both your balls are the same size it usually comes from the female laying on the bed regular or dogie, and it is a tab bit high which causes you to tippy toe fuck. Very had to keep pace with the tippy toe fuck. Especially if your making fuck faces.

Now fuck faces are a whole another thread.

LOL
Thank you, Professor TomL of the Chicago School for Scrotal Sciences, for this detailed and highly scientific explanation! Now everything is absolutely clear!

How this thread managed to survive for so long without your input is a mistery to me...
27th November 2007 07:45 AM
PartyDoll MEG Yes, Professor TT has many published clinical studies, Jo!

He could probably answer any question you have and quote his study results to back up his theories.
27th November 2007 08:39 AM
TomL
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Yes, Professor TT has many published clinical studies, Jo!

He could probably answer any question you have and quote his study results to back up his theories.

Thank You Meggie Poo. Dr. TT needs to take a closer look at Christmas in Columbus . I got to run for now I am hosting a 69 Convention in Canton today. Use plenty of lube and call me in the morning.
27th November 2007 10:48 AM
nankerphelge Paris' fuck face when she found out it was Joey she was screwin'

27th November 2007 11:13 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Paris' fuck face when she found out it was Joey she was screwin'

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27th November 2007 02:01 PM
gypsy
quote:
jostorm wrote:

Very eloquent, Dear. But a dolphin or a killer whale swimming through the sea doesn't really want some pendulous appendage wobbling through the water that a shark could cleanly bite off . Humans lack those type of predators, they only have "Mrs. Bobbit", or whatever she was called.
If you would really like to test Darwinian principles, why don't we do an experiment? You could come and stay with us in England for a few months next Summer. I promise to kick you in the nuts real hard at least 5 times a day, and at the end of the month we measure how far back into your abdomen they have retracted. "Evolution in Action"...

You are fast becoming one of my favorite posters.
Keep up the great work!
29th November 2007 09:36 AM
jostorm Thanks, gypsy (yo, Voodoo, there ain't no blushing smilies, how come??)

For all my girlfriends out there, panicking slightly about the fact there are only a few weeks left to deal with the Xmas presents...

please check this out:

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/34116/detail/

I think that Gazza, Nanky and TomL would be overjoyed to find one of these "nut bras" in their festive stocking on Christmas Day.....

Nut Bra???? Wear one, will ya!!!!!????

[edited by Dr. Ruth ]
[Edited by jostorm]
29th November 2007 11:06 AM
PartyDoll MEG Oh Christ, Jo... I about peed my pants laughing so hard!!
29th November 2007 11:36 AM
jb Tfrue story-Last year a noiticed a small lump on my left testicle...Of course I was worried and went to my urologist. A male nurse had to squeeze and hold the testicle very firm to get a good sonogram. Needless to say, I was limp as a biscuit, and quite embarrassed. My doctior advised it was not thankfully a tumor, but rather, what he called testicular calcification--

Calcification, tunica albuginea
The tunica albuginea is a dense fibrous connective tissue capsule which forms a covering for the testis itself. It is approximately 0.6 mm thick. When affected by plaque-like calcification, the lesion may present as a testicular lump which cannot be differentiated from a testicular tumour on clinical findings alone. Ultrasound should be performed in conjunction with the physical examination, and is usually sufficient to rule out a tumourous process.
HH

I check regulary to make sure noithing has changed as testicular cancer has almost a 95% survival rate if caught early. I thank you for your time.
29th November 2007 01:28 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
A male nurse had to squeeze and hold the testicle very firm to get a good sonogram. Needless to say, I was limp as a biscuit, and quite embarrassed.

I think it would have been embarrassing had you gotten an erection, since it was a male nurse.
29th November 2007 01:33 PM
jostorm Emailed the producers, they will change the slogan ASAP to
"Nut Bra - because life's too short to be sitting on your nuts, even when they're jewish and calcified ! Shalom!"
29th November 2007 01:34 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I think it would have been embarrassing had you gotten an erection, since it was a male nurse.

True..but I was literally sub-microscopic..an inny!!!
29th November 2007 01:43 PM
jostorm
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Oh Christ, Jo... I about peed my pants laughing so hard!!

Yes, Love, I know what it feels like when our pelvic floor starts waving goodbye at us, it becomes difficult to separate laughter and peing ....I'd hate for you to feel excluded, so here it is:

http://www.stressnomore.co.uk/acatalog/Pelvicisor.html
29th November 2007 01:44 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

True..but I was literally sub-microscopic..an inny!!!

Did you tell him you had just gone swimming or something? Like that episode on Seinfeld about shrinkage.
29th November 2007 01:45 PM
gypsy
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Emailed the producers, they will change the slogan ASAP to
"Nut Bra - because life's too short to be sitting on your nuts, even when they're jewish and calcified ! Shalom!"

You're in my top five of favorite posters.
30th November 2007 07:11 PM
TomL Ever dare anyone to go into a freezing lake at 18 degrees naked? I got free beer (I was 18) but talk about shrinkage. I got to go turn on the hair dryer.
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)