ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Tony Franks
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Finally. Respectability. GO BROWNS!!!! Return to archive
4th December 2006 12:46 AM
WinslowStud For all the naysayers, you have to admit, today's game was stupendously incredible. Can anyone say, "Quarterback controversy"? I knew you could.

We are bravely inching our way back to respectablility. Sure, the playoffs are a bit out of reach this year, but next year is starting to look like a strong possiblity. We've won 3 out of our last 6.

I'm making a prediction: Browns beat Shittsburg next week. Any takers?
4th December 2006 01:27 AM
sirmoonie Telecaster?

4th December 2006 09:55 AM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Telecaster?

Nanky ?!

4th December 2006 11:58 AM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

We are bravely inching our way back to respectablility.

Back?
4th December 2006 12:47 PM
WJ I'm just hoping I'm able to find a ticket to the Raider game on New Years. Considering their stellar performance this year (as always) I'm sure the game will be a sellout!

4th December 2006 01:35 PM
robpop Beat the Cheifs. Good Job. Impressive. Sigh.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=261015023
4th December 2006 01:57 PM
Some Guy Cowboys look good and have Romomentum.
4th December 2006 02:04 PM
keefjunkie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
For all the naysayers, you have to admit, today's game was stupendously incredible. Can anyone say, "Quarterback controversy"? I knew you could.

We are bravely inching our way back to respectablility. Sure, the playoffs are a bit out of reach this year, but next year is starting to look like a strong possiblity. We've won 3 out of our last 6.

You wish.
4th December 2006 02:07 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Cowboys look good and have Romomentum.

I cant believe that the Tuna stuck it out with Bledsoe so long. He looked sick. Dude is washed-up and shit.

Roma came into a good situation like this young rookie out of Miami, Ohio did three years ago. (Its only been three fucking years!!!) The rest is history still being written, and cannon fodder for an angry poster out of Cleveland.
4th December 2006 03:39 PM
Joey
quote:
robpop wrote:

I cant believe that the Tuna stuck it out with Bledsoe so long. He looked sick. Dude is washed-up and shit.

You raise an interesting point robpoop .............

Tuna is one Hell of a coach who knows EXACTLY why a player's actions are sensate to the .................WAIT !!!!!! ..... Oh , DAMN !!!!!

*********** ABRUPT END TO TRANSMISSION ****************
4th December 2006 03:41 PM
robpop oooopppps!!!!

4th December 2006 04:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
robpop wrote:

Roma came into a good situation like this young rookie out of Miami, Ohio did three years ago. (Its only been three fucking years!!!) The rest is history still being written, and cannon fodder for an angry poster out of Cleveland.

It's ROMO, not Roma.....Paul Roma was a bad 1980's wrestler.

The Browns and Kellen Winslow are a joke. Rothlisberger put himself ahead of the team this offseason and is now paying the price, he is a shell of his former self. It is far to late in the season to even talk about those teams, they are the turds that just won't flush in the NFL's toilet this year.

Our main concern should be better gameplanning for Rex in Chicago, or putting Griese in for a few series to jump start the Bear Offense.
4th December 2006 04:03 PM
robpop
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

It's ROMO, not Roma.....Paul Roma was a bad 1980's wrestler.

The Browns and Kellen Winslow are a joke. Rothlisberger put himself ahead of the team this offseason and is now paying the price, he is a shell of his former self. It is far to late in the season to even talk about those teams, they are the turds that just won't flush in the NFL's toilet this year.

Our main concern should be better gameplanning for Rex in Chicago, or putting Griese in for a few series to jump start the Bear Offense.

Sorry my neighbors name is Roma.

Since this year is a waste to talk about lets talk about last year. Did you see that old fucking man Bettis, run the fuck all over NFL All-Pro Brian Urlacher last year?

[Edited by robpop]
4th December 2006 04:24 PM
WinslowStud
quote:

Bernie Kosar's left testicle, sliced from his body and given the propper padding, could pilot the aenemic Bears offense better than Rex Grossman. The guy sucks worse than having sex with Roseanne Barr.

Rex is the laughing stock of the NFL.
4th December 2006 04:25 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
For all the naysayers, you have to admit, today's game was stupendously incredible. Can anyone say, "Quarterback controversy"? I knew you could.

Who cares about a 4-8 mess?.....And its always next year isnt it?......
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)