ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Tony Franks
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What happened to Britney? Return to archive
2nd December 2006 05:52 PM
Mel Belli You know the thread I mean...
2nd December 2006 05:54 PM
Dan
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
You know the thread I mean...

I don't know. I even pulled my stepdad in here to look at it while hyping this place up as the best Stones site ever. The connection of course being Britney's awesome cover of Satisfaction. I was just a little embarrassed but I was able to find it on Metal Sludge in less than a minute.
2nd December 2006 05:58 PM
pdog Don't worry, she's still a white trash skank who is going to ruin her childrens life's and keep millions of bored people interested in following her fucked up life.
2nd December 2006 06:04 PM
Gazza Not guilty....
2nd December 2006 06:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Not guilty either, however I changed the HTML to put the image as a link instead of showing when opening the thread
2nd December 2006 06:32 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
Don't worry, she's still a white trash skank who is going to ruin her childrens life's and keep millions of bored people interested in following her fucked up life.

Do you think she will tour again?
2nd December 2006 07:24 PM
Bloozehound The cooter police bring new meaning to the term Fuzz Busters

[Edited by Bloozehound]
2nd December 2006 07:28 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
The cooter police bring new meaning to the term Fuzz Busters

There are tow possibilities: Jaxx of Charlotte and I think it was Charlotte, of course I'm not sure
2nd December 2006 07:30 PM
Bloozehound oh I was just kidding voodoo man

you don't get to use the term "cooter police" too often, ya know
2nd December 2006 08:02 PM
Dan
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

There are tow possibilities: Jaxx of Charlotte and I think it was Charlotte, of course I'm not sure

I think Britney's pantyless phase will be over the next tour when me, Jaxx and Martha go see her in Denver.
2nd December 2006 09:04 PM
gimmekeef We need a tour bad............this shit ???????..geeeshhhh
2nd December 2006 09:59 PM
Dan
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
We need a tour bad............this shit ???????..geeeshhhh

I've already seen the Stones 30 times so I don't really need anymore (and I can't afford anymore). I doubt Bowie will tour again. All the Ramones are dead. Rammstein, Hanoi Rocks, Therapy? and Beasts Of Bourbon are non-entities in the states. Unless I am forgetting anybody that pretty much leaves just Britney Spears as my lord and saviour.
3rd December 2006 04:51 PM
Egbert
quote:
pdog wrote:
Don't worry, she's still a white trash skank who is going to ruin her childrens life's and keep millions of bored people interested in following her fucked up life.

True. And sadly, she'll earn more than any of us in our lifetimes for it all.
3rd December 2006 04:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Dan wrote:

I've already seen the Stones 30 times so I don't really need anymore (and I can't afford anymore). I doubt Bowie will tour again. All the Ramones are dead. Rammstein, Hanoi Rocks, Therapy? and Beasts Of Bourbon are non-entities in the states. Unless I am forgetting anybody that pretty much leaves just Britney Spears as my lord and saviour.

3rd December 2006 05:24 PM
Joey " The cooter police bring new meaning to the term Fuzz Busters "

Funny !!!!

There is some incredible postin' here today .

You SHALL be greeted Thursday Evening at THE QWEST CENTER .

4th December 2006 04:58 AM
prism Maybe she has post-partum psychosis. Her baby is only about a month old.
4th December 2006 12:05 PM
steel driving hammer I bet she keeps her pussy clean...
4th December 2006 12:16 PM
Joey
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
I bet she keeps her pussy clean...

Babe ?!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)