ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Tony Franks
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: would u beat the shit out of bill wymen if mick told u to? Return to archive
1st December 2006 05:54 PM
uhurtmypride i would using keef's knife
1st December 2006 06:03 PM
sirmoonie Well hell, I'd beat Bill Wyman's head in with a pool cue if it was okay by Mick.
1st December 2006 06:11 PM
SheRat I have actually snorted laughing reading the title of this thread.

Quality!
1st December 2006 06:59 PM
Bitch
quote:
uhurtmypride wrote:
i would using keef's knife

tha is not funny!
1st December 2006 08:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot >uhurtmypride wrote:
i would using keef's knife<

No, but I'd beat the shit outta you with Bill's wig. And then I'd finish you off with Mick's extensions. And then I'd stuff Keith's dentures up your butt.
1st December 2006 08:10 PM
sirmoonie I'd slap chisel Jesus back up on his cross, then Pontiate him again, if Mick Jagger told me to. Mick talks to me. I hear his voice swirling around my head many times a day.
1st December 2006 08:27 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
uhurtmypride wrote:
i would using keef's knife

So I was having all these pretty emotions pouring down my body, like rain down a gutter on a really rainy day, until I read your posts. As a result, all your negativity and violence have made me so sad and scared that I felt compelled to type a very nasty remark about you:

You, sir... are NOT NEAT.

But, still, you are very much loved by the Bono.

(Update: YOU ARE NEAT. I'm so sorry!)
[Edited by BONOISLOVE]
1st December 2006 10:58 PM
Bruno I told you once and I told you twice, I really dig your posts, man!

I hope I´m loved by you
[Edited by Bruno]
1st December 2006 11:38 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
Bruno wrote:
I told you once and I told you twice, I really dig your posts, man!

I hope I´m loved by you
[Edited by Bruno]

I believe that everytime you feel love for the Bono, and Bono feels love for you, a puppy dog is being born at the same time. And even though a newborn dog looks a bit weird and sticky, it doesn't matter because when I see one I just want to cry with joy.

In fact, all this loving has made me want to update my original bad message. Which I did, with a smile so wide that I was in fear that my head would fall off. Bless you for helping me be a better Bono. And lots of puppy dogs for the world.
2nd December 2006 12:04 AM
Nellcote Sunny?

2nd December 2006 01:27 AM
Sir Stonesalot $22.95 for a black FCC FU t-shirt?

FU FCCFU.com!
2nd December 2006 04:06 AM
egon
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'd slap chisel Jesus back up on his cross, then Pontiate him again, if Mick Jagger told me to. Mick talks to me. I hear his voice swirling around my head many times a day.

U are that gilr in the "being mick" film, right?

"Call me Mick, we need to talk"
2nd December 2006 06:24 PM
TampabayStone Mick ain't telling me nuthin' after he screwed me out of my Beacon tix (I heard he personally rejected my pic just to spite Keith)....Well, maybe if he said purty pleeze.

[Edited by TampabayStone]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)