ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Tony Franks
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is Mick just a bad actor? Return to archive Page: 1 2
2nd December 2006 12:37 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
Huh? He was in that?

yeah. for precisely two seconds!
2nd December 2006 12:58 PM
MikeyC613 Freejack fucking ruled

Emilio Estevez and the Frontman of all Time
2nd December 2006 03:02 PM
Joey

I have a terrible hangover today and can not post ...

...Yes , I drank with Keith Moon again last evening at The Brazen Head .

J.
2nd December 2006 03:14 PM
glencar I worked my ass off. I believe I had the better time...
2nd December 2006 03:26 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I worked my ass off....

KY ...?!?!
2nd December 2006 03:31 PM
glencar Whatever it takes...
2nd December 2006 04:06 PM
Rizollin Mick was fab in The Man From Elsyan Fields. Good movie, even with the presence of Andy Garcia.
2nd December 2006 04:42 PM
Navin Mick would have made it big with or without the Stones...he was from the London School...not just that, he had and has the ability to excel in whatever it is that he chooses to do.
Keith, on the other hand, made a commitment to an uncertain future life in rock and roll - then considered a tax write-off or whatever...all the other Stones had day jobs, Charlie and Bill were commercial artists...it's a curiosity where he would have ended up if the Stones career had faltered...most likely in prisons.

Coming back to the question whether Mick is a good actor or not...he's too much of an megastar in the Rock and Roll world to ever give that up for something trivial like movie-stardom.

2nd December 2006 06:31 PM
glencar
quote:
Rizollin wrote:
Mick was fab in The Man From Elsyan Fields. Good movie, even with the presence of Andy Garcia.

That last part is puzzling. I'm trying to think of a movie where I didn't like Andy Garcia's work.
2nd December 2006 06:37 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Rizollin wrote:
Mick was fab in The Man From Elsyan Fields. Good movie, even with the presence of Andy Garcia.

I like him.

2nd December 2006 10:49 PM
The Wick Come on, he's a shocking actor. The only thing he's half decent in is the Man from Elysian Fields and that's only because he's so much better than his previous roles. Freejack, give me a break. His fake American accent was shocking and his acting the same. Performance is a cult classic, but not because of his acting. And who can forget that moment of movie magic: Just Another Night.
3rd December 2006 06:27 PM
Joey " .....it's a curiosity where he would have ended up if the Stones career had faltered...most likely in prisons."

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)