ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Tony Franks
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What is your funniest story about Keith and Mick's conflicts? Return to archive
1st December 2006 04:02 PM
uhurtmypride I always got a kick out of hearing that Keith took over the cherry picker and played a solo on it, but that i guess is not true.

what's your fovorite story?
1st December 2006 04:08 PM
WJ My favorite has to be that big fight they had over Tony.
Mick can be such a jealous bitch.
1st December 2006 04:49 PM
mrhipfl at least Mick's honest about his age.
3rd December 2006 06:40 AM
speedfreakjive the wedding suit in Amsterdam
4th December 2006 02:34 PM
Sir Stonesalot I like the story about that one time, when Keith got all fucked up and stabbed Mick in the chest with a big Bowie knife and killed him. And then they replaced Mick with an alien bodysnatcher, but when he hatched he was identical except he was enunciating all his words properly instead of slurring them like a drunken yabbo in the drunk tank.

It all worked out ok for a while, but then the bodysnatcher started writing shit like "sharks will cry", and using the word "semtex" in lyrics...and of course it wrote almost all of ABB which is one of the worst lyrical albums ever released.

But still those are minor issues...fuckin' Keith and his knives. Cracks me up every time.

Or how 'bout that one time when Mick replaced all of Keith's smack with Drano. Boy was Mick pissed when Keith got off on it!

Oh those Glimmer Twins. What a pair of naughty minxes they are!
4th December 2006 03:11 PM
Saint Sway the best story was the time that Mick was being Knighted and Keith was so proud of him that he decided to surprise him at the ceremony by parachuting onto the back lawn of the royal castle from a plane that was dragging a banner that read: "Congratulations Sir Mick!!".

But just before his parachute landed, his bottle of Jack Daniels slipped out of his hand and accidently hit the magistrate that was performing the ceremony square on the head and knocked him unconscious. And when Keith got up off the ground and undid his parachute and went to hug Mick, Mick screamed "you dick! you ruined my knighting ceremony!" and sucker punched him.

I think that even despite the hot three-way that Keith, Mick and The Queen had later that night, that Mick never actually fully forgave Keith for spoiling his big day.
4th December 2006 03:23 PM
WattsAtScotts
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
the best story was the time that Mick was being Knighted and Keith was so proud of him that he decided to surprise him at the ceremony by parachuting onto the back lawn of the royal castle from a plane that was dragging a banner that read: "Congratulations Sir Mick!!".

But just before his parachute landed, his bottle of Jack Daniels slipped out of his hand and accidently hit the magistrate that was performing the ceremony square on the head and knocked him unconscious. And when Keith got up off the ground and undid his parachute and went to hug Mick, Mick screamed "you dick! you ruined my knighting ceremony!" and sucker punched him.

I think that even despite the hot three-way that Keith, Mick and The Queen had later that night, that Mick never actually fully forgave Keith for spoiling his big day.

LMFAO
4th December 2006 04:09 PM
speedfreakjive also, Keith finding a cat in Barbados during the Voodoo Lounge sessions and after placing it in his part of the studio named 'the doc's office' decided to call it Voodoo, and hence it was Voodoo's Lounge and there is the album title!!
4th December 2006 05:36 PM
texile
quote:
WJ wrote:
My favorite has to be that big fight they had over Tony.
Mick can be such a jealous bitch.

i think keith is the jealous, possesive one...
which is where most of the conflicts arise.
of course, keith always has his own reasons.

4th December 2006 10:39 PM
CraigP Dirty Work
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)