ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Tony Franks
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Would someone tell me why I should give a crap? Return to archive
1st December 2006 01:17 PM
WinslowStud Someone please tell me why this story is on the front page of CNN.com. It makes me physically ill. WHat, is this loser some kind of folk hero now?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/12/01/bc.fbn.roethlisberger.police.ap/index.html?cnn=yes
1st December 2006 01:21 PM
Joey " Someone please tell me why this story is on the front page of CNN.com. It makes me physically ill. WHat, is this loser some kind of folk hero now?"

1st December 2006 01:25 PM
sirmoonie Telecaster? Is it really you? Where have you been my bitch? Boyiieee, you're posts were always Mincey Stale!

Back O' - rhymes with Laundr O'!
1st December 2006 01:25 PM
BILL PERKS HE'S GOT THAT RING AND HE NEVER SAID "I'M A FUCKIN SOLDIER" AFTER CHOKING TO TENNESSEE AT THE OB.
1st December 2006 03:18 PM
Some Guy Falcons are done this season.
1st December 2006 03:43 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
HE'S GOT THAT RING AND HE NEVER SAID "I'M A FUCKIN SOLDIER" AFTER CHOKING TO TENNESSEE AT THE OB.

******** WTF ?! *************

Why ?! .
1st December 2006 04:19 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Someone please tell me why this story is on the front page of CNN.com. It makes me physically ill. WHat, is this loser some kind of folk hero now?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/12/01/bc.fbn.roethlisberger.police.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

Isn't there a river to be set on fire somewhere in Cleveland?
1st December 2006 08:21 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
robpop wrote:

Isn't there a river to be set on fire somewhere in Cleveland?

Burn on, big river, burn on
1st December 2006 08:42 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle The biggest dog in Ohio wears #9.

Just ask Braylon Edwards...
2nd December 2006 12:45 AM
Bitch
Does KEEF look like he gives a crap??
2nd December 2006 01:13 AM
sirmoonie Benjamin Franklin Roethlisberger II.

I "care," but I really don't care how The Nation's Team is doing this year - I'm still floating on SUPE 2006 (Steelers, Mick Jagger et al.) We ALL feel good. America am love.

Bottom line - that fucking incredible kid Big Ben brought us another one - NUMBER FUCKING FIVE NOW - we love him, no matter how many face plants he may do in the future. He is ours - you losers can't have him.

We fucking love him. We love him forever.

Its Nation Time, Winslow!
2nd December 2006 03:19 AM
corgi37 I think Britney Spears smoo should be on the front page of every paper.
2nd December 2006 01:46 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Benjamin Franklin Roethlisberger II.

I "care," but I really don't care how The Nation's Team is doing this year - I'm still floating on SUPE 2006 (Steelers, Mick Jagger et al.) We ALL feel good. America am love.

Bottom line - that fucking incredible kid Big Ben brought us another one - NUMBER FUCKING FIVE NOW - we love him, no matter how many face plants he may do in the future. He is ours - you losers can't have him.

We fucking love him. We love him forever.

Its Nation Time, Winslow!

Last night when I came home after a heavy night of drinking, I layed in bed. As the room was spinning a large balck man appeared in front of me. I said "God is that you, are you really black?" He looked at me and said "Fucks no, I'm the captain." It was him---Wilver Dornell Stargell one of my boyhood idols. He said "get your cracker ass out of bed I have a lot to show you." I got out of bed and he showed me a lot of shit as we walked around the universe. To bad I was too drunk, becuase I don't remember a fucking thing he showed me.
2nd December 2006 01:51 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:

Last night when I came home after a heavy night of drinking, I layed in bed. As the room was spinning a large balck man appeared in front of me. I said "God is that you, are you really black?" He looked at me and said "Fucks no, I'm the captain." It was him---Wilver Dornell Stargell one of my boyhood idols. He said "get your cracker ass out of bed I have a lot to show you." I got out of bed and he showed me a lot of shit as we walked around the universe. To bad I was too drunk, becuase I don't remember a fucking thing he showed me.

Chicken on the hill!
2nd December 2006 02:03 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Chicken on the hill!

May the good Lord shine a light on Bobby Prince. The greatest drunken radio sports caster ever. Harry Caray does not even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the Prince.
3rd December 2006 01:35 AM
HardKnoxDurtySox
quote:
robpop wrote:

May the good Lord shine a light on Bobby Prince. The greatest drunken radio sports caster ever. Harry Caray does not even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the Prince.

greg brown sucks ass!!
3rd December 2006 09:21 AM
robpop
quote:
HardKnoxDurtySox wrote:

greg brown sucks ass!!

He does!!!!!
3rd December 2006 09:21 AM
robpop
quote:
HardKnoxDurtySox wrote:

greg brown sucks ass!!

He does!!!!!
3rd December 2006 11:22 AM
chevysales
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Someone please tell me why this story is on the front page of CNN.com. It makes me physically ill. WHat, is this loser some kind of folk hero now?

how about farve? the continued ass kissing for this waffling retire/not retire year in and year out is sickening. and he made cover of SI.... the media can't kiss enough of his ass.

btw you all stunk last week... my god what a total beating your team took.
3rd December 2006 05:28 PM
robpop
quote:
chevysales wrote:

btw you all stunk last week... my god what a total beating your team took.

The Gunner and Myron will live forever!!!!
3rd December 2006 08:54 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:

The Gunner and Myron will live forever!!!!

We got one today - Winning Ugly though. Anyway, like I said, I still live in a 2005 season - its all good in my reality Super Bowl world.
3rd December 2006 08:57 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

We got one today - Winning Ugly though. Anyway, like I said, I still live in a 2005 season - its all good in my reality Super Bowl world.

The high from last year still has not worn off. After 25 years of waiting it ok to savor the taste a bit. I owe you one. Details to come in another thread later.
3rd December 2006 09:13 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:

The high from last year still has not worn off. After 25 years of waiting it ok to savor the taste a bit. I owe you one. Details to come in another thread later.

Its funny, I was talking about this with my brother - we were recalling the 15-1 season - until around game 5-6 Cowher was being conservative as hell in his statements - "well, we are doing well, but the kid has a lot to learn" type stuff - three weeks later, he was basically saying "Okay, we're all just witnesses to this insanity, this kid does not lose."

Far cry from today, but hell many Quebes have gone through issues - remember Bradshaw? He couldn't find the ocean for awhile, then turned into the purest Queb I've ever seen.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)