ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Tony Franks
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Are Mick and Keith on the outs? Return to archive
30th November 2006 12:37 PM
cantturnyouloose seems Keith has yet to call
[Edited by cantturnyouloose]
30th November 2006 12:50 PM
BILL PERKS CAN YOU GO BACK TO THE BON JOVI BOARD YOU CAME FROM?
30th November 2006 02:01 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
CAN YOU GO BACK TO THE BON JOVI BOARD YOU CAME FROM?

Funny !

I do NOT care for your avatar and I plan on discussing this issue with Pete next Thursday at the " Meet & Greet " .

Developing ...........................

Kins.
30th November 2006 03:13 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Joey wrote:

Funny !

I do NOT care for your avatar and I plan on discussing this issue with Pete next Thursday at the " Meet & Greet " .

Developing ...........................

Kins.

Sadly, Pete suffers from an abnormally small penis.

The guitar provides his only solace from this incurable disease.
30th November 2006 03:42 PM
GotToRollMe Absolutely not. I just finished my daily phone call with Mick, and he made it a point to mention how much he loves Keith. Personally, I think he may love him a little too much, but hey, that's his business.
30th November 2006 04:00 PM
Saint Sway Tony has a lot to say about Mick & Keith's relationship

I'm glad he called to share his thoughts with me
30th November 2006 04:09 PM
GotToRollMe You bitch! Tony never calls me anymore! Hmph!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
30th November 2006 05:40 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
You bitch! Tony never calls me anymore! Hmph!

obviously the only logical thing for you to do at this point is spam a bands message board asking why Tony never calls you
30th November 2006 05:45 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
CAN YOU GO BACK TO THE BON JOVI BOARD YOU CAME FROM?

Bon Jovi has a board????? Jeezyz! the internet is filled with freaks innit?
30th November 2006 05:49 PM
glencar Like YOU didn't know! Oh ho ho!
30th November 2006 05:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Like YOU didn't know! Oh ho ho!

No, I didn't know that Bon Jovi has a message board. I'm not a Bon Jovi fan. I only dig the cool shit.
30th November 2006 06:10 PM
jostorm Well, here I am, waiting for a client in the middle of the fucking night, and it seems he's got lost. Vomiting parrot? My arse, I feel a bit like vomiting myself...
Polonium 210 comes to mind.

It seems pointless to try and find something better to do than talk total crap on a really shitty thread, so here we go....

mick and keith on the way out???? wtf?
which pills are you on that you skipped taking this morning?????? or are you slightly mind-challenged?

And glencar, gleeencar, GLENCAAAAAAAAAAAR!
you posted the other day that over the weekend you were truly wasted. I read that. I know. You thought I wasn't around. But I'm a little bit like God. Omnisapient but without the beard....
And I'm extremely disappointed, Son!

Plus, for what sort of a girl do you take me, making promises and then breaking them????? I should have listened to my Mum, all men are the same....

In fact, I'm so disappointed that I shall light a cigarette. Yep. I know. And I'm sorry. But it takes two not to tango.....
30th November 2006 06:41 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Bon Jovi has a board????? Jeezyz! the internet is filled with freaks innit?

Actually they have a big one with over 10,000 active members.
30th November 2006 06:43 PM
glencar
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Well, here I am, waiting for a client in the middle of the fucking night, and it seems he's got lost. Vomiting parrot? My arse, I feel a bit like vomiting myself...
Polonium 210 comes to mind.

It seems pointless to try and find something better to do than talk total crap on a really shitty thread, so here we go....

mick and keith on the way out???? wtf?
which pills are you on that you skipped taking this morning?????? or are you slightly mind-challenged?

And glencar, gleeencar, GLENCAAAAAAAAAAAR!
you posted the other day that over the weekend you were truly wasted. I read that. I know. You thought I wasn't around. But I'm a little bit like God. Omnisapient but without the beard....
And I'm extremely disappointed, Son!

Plus, for what sort of a girl do you take me, making promises and then breaking them????? I should have listened to my Mum, all men are the same....

In fact, I'm so disappointed that I shall light a cigarette. Yep. I know. And I'm sorry. But it takes two not to tango.....

Why would you be so disappointed in me? And I believe it was actually not the weekend, it was Monday night.
30th November 2006 06:54 PM
jostorm Ha, that's the icing on the cake, that is...

Remember when you said "please don't smoke!"??
I answered "ok, but only if you please don't drink".
You answered "ok, that's a deal".....
30th November 2006 07:24 PM
glencar Madame, I have 21,000+ posts on this board. I cannot & will not be held to any deals. Smoke away but don't come crying to me when you become ill.
30th November 2006 07:33 PM
jostorm Monsieur, (very by the way, I loooved your spelling of "Joey, Part Deux"!!!), would that be because when I get ill and come crying to you, you'll be so yellow-faced and your liver so cirrhotic that you won't be able to help me??? Plus, who says that the substances I smoke make lungs sick???

It's very late on my side of the pond, so now, in the words of Lou Reed:

Goodnight Ladies, Ladies good night,
it's time to say good bye.....
30th November 2006 08:00 PM
glencar Nah, I rarely drink so when I do, I end up posting about it.

The Part Duh thing was on the spot!
1st December 2006 10:20 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

Actually they have a big one with over 10,000 active members.

I ain't touchin' that one.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)