ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Tony Franks
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bill Wyman was a biker Return to archive
30th November 2006 08:24 AM
Jeep I've found this picture in a scrapbook from the middle 60's.
Bill was one of the first Hells Angels in UK...

[Edited by Jeep]
30th November 2006 08:40 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Good find. I wonder where the girls rode on that thing, before he took 'em up to the tree house.
30th November 2006 09:29 AM
Gazza wouldnt surprise me that he was a biker

After all, he made it quite clear in his autobiography that he's done a lot more riding than everyone else.
30th November 2006 09:55 AM
Hannalee Stephen's, presumably.

I thought Bill never graduated beyond being a Ted...
1st December 2006 01:00 AM
cantturnyouloose how dare he leave the stones

fans should have hung him and cut out his heart and spread it all over the stage
1st December 2006 01:03 AM
glencar Wha-wha-what??? We all miss Bill but let's let him keep his heart. His cold stone heart.
1st December 2006 01:05 AM
cantturnyouloose yea, let him keep it as cold as it is, i hope he's happy that he left the greatest band in history because of his cold heart

he needs a kick in the arse
1st December 2006 06:52 AM
Gazza
quote:
cantturnyouloose wrote:
how dare he leave the stones

fans should have hung him and cut out his heart and spread it all over the stage

what is this? the Stones' Taliban or somethin'?
1st December 2006 09:28 AM
glencar I think it's our old 'friend' just playing up her weirdo angle.
1st December 2006 09:47 AM
WJ Wow......that Bill sure was a badass.
1st December 2006 09:55 AM
GotToRollMe I used to think Ringo was the luckiest bastard in show biz, but I'm starting to have my doubts.
1st December 2006 10:17 AM
glencar No, it's still Ringo!
1st December 2006 01:12 PM
jostorm Gosh, I'm so busy that, had I not seen this thread, I would have totally bloody forgotten that I have tickets to see him tomorrow night in Manchester....(thanks, Jeep!)

Gazza, I'm afraid that the M2 Summit is being followed up by the even smaller M1 Summit. Whatever next???? (or you could nip over real quick and join me?)

Would anyone like me to ask him any impertinent questions??? Like how many virgins he had? Or what his favourite position was from 1962-1968?

I think I may just take my bike and ask him to sign it.
[Edited by jostorm]
1st December 2006 01:20 PM
sirmoonie I fear the Stones' Taliban - a vast piss wing conspiracy.

I have The Fear.
2nd December 2006 02:38 PM
glencar
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Gosh, I'm so busy that, had I not seen this thread, I would have totally bloody forgotten that I have tickets to see him tomorrow night in Manchester....(thanks, Jeep!)

Gazza, I'm afraid that the M2 Summit is being followed up by the even smaller M1 Summit. Whatever next???? (or you could nip over real quick and join me?)

Would anyone like me to ask him any impertinent questions??? Like how many virgins he had? Or what his favourite position was from 1962-1968?

I think I may just take my bike and ask him to sign it.
[Edited by jostorm]

Ask him if he's really as cheap as is rumored. I'd guess that right now the show's starting. Enjoy?!?
3rd December 2006 04:15 PM
jostorm Yes, thanks, it was very enjoyable, not at all in the same league as a good Rolling Stones show is, but very enjoyable....
The funniest moment of the night was when, halfway through the show, my husband turns to me and comments "Bloody good band, all they need now is a decent bass player !"
I'll write more about it soon....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)