ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Tony Franks
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jay Leno Is A Idiot Return to archive Page: 1 2
30th November 2006 05:14 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I shall have to forgo that leasure as I have a severe avoidance of square states.

You make Joey very sad .
30th November 2006 05:21 PM
glencar I'm sorry but it's the truth! Come to NYC sometime. You have some friends here.
30th November 2006 06:38 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Carson was a conservative to the core, though with an impish delight in poking fun at all sides of the political spectrum. "

Actually , I BELIEVE Johnny was an independent who LOVED Liberal Democrats ( JFK , Hubert Humphrey and LBJ stand out immediately ..)

" His schtick was cool to the last show. "

YES !!

" Leno sucks. "

YES !!!! ... YES !!!!!

" Dave is at times brilliant and at other times terribly inconsistent - though it was well known Carson favored Dave over Jay big time. Leno annoyed him big time, an annoyance I find completely understandable. "

Frig Yeah --- Leno sucks

Dave is brilliant but has one / one thousandth of the class Johnny Carson had throughout his long tenure . Word.

JFK, a liberal? Not by todays standards....
30th November 2006 06:45 PM
glencar Nor Johnny. Joey just posts BS to see if anyone's reading.
30th November 2006 06:47 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Nor Johnny. Joey just posts BS to see if anyone's reading.

Blue ?!

30th November 2006 08:35 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

JFK, a liberal? Not by todays standards....

_________

True enough - he was very hawkish, and a reluctant supporter of Civil Rights.

JFK would piss on the current version of Dems.

And everyone knows, a nice WASP piece of ass is oh-so-tasty! Dems just talk a good fuck but rarely deliver the goods...
30th November 2006 10:25 PM
sweetcharmedlife Leno is a lame ass idiot. Always has been, always will!!!
30th November 2006 11:55 PM
Bitch Leno and other comedians who joke about the STONES have less talent than any of the STONES have in their little pinky toe.

The STONES are like diamonds, brilliant, hard, clear, sparkling, radiant gems.
1st December 2006 12:21 AM
WattsAtScotts
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Leno and other comedians who joke about the STONES have less talent than any of the STONES have in their little pinky toe.

I could hug you
1st December 2006 12:30 AM
glencar I don't mind a good joke about the Stones but there isn't much originality in whatever any of these numbnuts say.
1st December 2006 12:39 AM
WattsAtScotts
quote:
glencar wrote:
I don't mind a good joke about the Stones but there isn't much originality in whatever any of these numbnuts say.

Exactly, every joke is about age, I mean we GET IT OK! Now shut the fuck up
1st December 2006 01:58 AM
Ronnie Richards
quote:
WattsAtScotts wrote:
Tonight he did a joke about the Stones being the top grossing tour. The reason why they are according to him, is because they give a "senior discount" very very lame

The joke is obviously very poor, still it is kinda funny how much it annoys people here...
1st December 2006 09:18 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Leno and other comedians who joke about the STONES have less talent than any of the STONES have in their little pinky toe.

That's a cool pic Bitchy! I had to lift it.
1st December 2006 09:19 AM
Bitch
quote:
WattsAtScotts wrote:

I could hug you

thanks and I'll hug you back!
1st December 2006 09:25 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Bitch wrote:

thanks and I'll hug you back!

For Impact Sound. I like that, way to go Andy and thanks for that!
1st December 2006 06:56 PM
Bitch
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

For Impact Sound. I like that, way to go Andy and thanks for that!

I'm glad you like my pics! I dont mind you saving any of them either. I'm the pic stealer, saver, invader, I just copy paste, and post pics in cyberspace. The Stones have the coolest logo, my favorite posessions, The Silver Tongue necklace.
It's got a long history...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)