ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Tony Franks
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Boney Stones: Rolling Stones daughters inherit skinny genes Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
27th November 2006 07:40 AM
moy Boney Stones: Rolling Stones daughters inherit skinny genes
By RICHARD SIMPSON Last updated at 00:08am on 27th November 2006

Their bodies have not been wrecked by such showbusiness excesses their fathers have endured. But it is clear from their slender frames that there is something in their genes which just screams 'rockstar'.

Elizabeth Jagger, 21-year-old daughter of Sir Mick and his former wife Jerry Hall, and Theodora Richards, the 20-year-old daughter of Keith Richards and his wife Patti Hansen evidently share the same kind of rapport their old dads do on stage.

Elizabeth Jagger and Theodora Richards show off their skinny bodies

Afterall, they are firm childhood friends just like Mick and Keith.

Though while their fathers first found friendship in a schoolyard in Dartford, Liz and Theo have enjoyed an altogether more glamorous upbringing - holidaying in Mustique and spending weeks among the entourage of the Rolling Stones juggernaut which as the years go by shows no signs of slowing.

The two girls splashed about in the surf on Huntingdon Beach, California before their fathers played a sell-out 50,000 gig at the Dodgers Stadium in Los Angeles this week.

After taking a dip in the sea, Elizabeth - who models for Marks and Spencer and others - slipped on one of her characteristically garish outfits and made her way up the beach with a male surfer companion in tow.

The trip to the beach was a welcome break for the girls who have had a difficult year.

Theo's father Keith had a fall from a coconut tree in Fiji and subsequently needed life-saving brain surgery while he was holidaying with bandmate Ronnie Wood.

Meanwhile Elizabeth's beloved grandfather Joe passed away earlier this month after having a fall at his home and breaking two ribs.

Sir Mick had travelled back from a Stones gig in America to be with his father at his bedside at Kingston hospital near the Jagger home in Richmond, south west London.

After doctors apparently assured him that Joe had been on the mend, Sir Mick flow back to the States to do a gig in Las Vegas.

But sadly, shortly after Mick left his side, Joe's condition deteriorated and as he prepared to go on stage the next day, a call came through that he had passed away.
27th November 2006 07:50 AM
Gazza Nice panties Lizzie - but Christ almighty girls, eat some fish and chips once in a while or somethin'.....
27th November 2006 07:55 AM
FotiniD It has to be their dads' DNA.
27th November 2006 08:19 AM
Honky Tonk Man I have to say that I am not too impressed with either!

Gazza is right. They need feeding up!
27th November 2006 10:11 AM
glencar Beautiful girls. Let's see, Dads are both skinny, Moms are both modelesque, we expected these two to be porkers in their early 20's?
27th November 2006 10:18 AM
Gazza theres a world of difference between being porkers and looking emaciated.
27th November 2006 10:22 AM
FotiniD Lizzie had a particularly skinny period - still remember that picture of her in that dress... way too skinny But I think both of them look alright now. Pretty thin, of course, but not the anorexic thin.
27th November 2006 10:23 AM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:
theres a world of difference between being porkers and looking emaciated.

But I don't see them as emaciated. Most young girls I know look like that.
27th November 2006 10:37 AM
Gazza Slight exaggeration on my part, but girls who look like skinny boys and who you couldnt see if you looked at them sideways dont do it for me, personally.

Keith's daughter looks about 12 in that pic. I thought it was Mick's daughter Georgia at first glance

[Edited by Gazza]
27th November 2006 10:42 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Are their parents involved in finding husbands for these young ladies?
27th November 2006 10:43 AM
glencar No, this isn't India or Maine.
27th November 2006 10:45 AM
Saint Sway Keith's other daughter, Alexandra, just oozes hotness

Patti is still the hottest of the bunch though

27th November 2006 11:34 AM
killerbitch ELizabeth has legs like her had and so does Theodora. Her legs are lanky like
Keith's. They are still young and will fill out later on I guess.
27th November 2006 11:41 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
No, this isn't India or Maine.

What's wrong with a parent taking an interest in who their kids marry? The pendulum swings two ways you know.
27th November 2006 01:08 PM
caro -JOURNALIST 1: Hey boss, we got this photo of two Rolling Stones daughters in bikinis... Can we publish it with the title "Two Rolling Stones daughters in bikinis!!!" ?
-EDITOR: No. Write some kind of article to go with it.
-JOURNALIST 1: What article?
-EDITOR: (sigh) I don't know. That photo, what story does it tell? Huh, guys?
-JOURNALIST 1: They fumble with their hair.
-EDITOR: ...
-JOURNALIST 2: They're wet.
-EDITOR: ...
JOURNALIST 3: They're thin.
-EDITOR: That's it! Skinny Stones daughters! Eric, will you write the article?
-JOURNALIST 1: No.
-EDITOR: Vince?
-JOURNALIST 2: No.
EDITOR: Hey, Andy.. err, Albert. Write us an article about skinny Stones daughters.
-INTERN: Yes, boss. By the way, Keih Richards fell off a tree last summer...
-EDITOR: That's cool, Andy. You'll write that too.
27th November 2006 01:52 PM
Gazza
quote:
Harold Wilson wrote:
Really now, they have money, they can afford food. Why not eat it?

LOL. Great point
27th November 2006 01:54 PM
Poplar
The Stones can quit today if i get an hour alone with the Richards girls tomorrow.

Holy Hell
27th November 2006 02:21 PM
Poplar

27th November 2006 02:22 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Poplar wrote:

The Stones can quit today if i get an hour alone with the Richards girls tomorrow.

Holy Hell

LOL!

heck I'll take 15 minutes and they can go ahead and tour with one of the horn guys replacing Keith on guitar
27th November 2006 02:27 PM
FotiniD Fifteen minutes to have a horn player in Keith's place?

You guys are way too easy
27th November 2006 02:32 PM
Poplar
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Guilty as charged, but those Richards girls are my type - top to bottom.
27th November 2006 02:34 PM
Gazza they dont HAVE any bottoms!

or tops for that matter!
[Edited by Gazza]
27th November 2006 02:35 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Fifteen minutes to have a horn player in Keith's place?

you have no idea

I'd sit thru both sets of a Tim Reis jazz show if I could dry hump Alexandra
27th November 2006 02:37 PM
Gazza You're a dirty old man....
27th November 2006 02:50 PM
Poplar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I'd sit thru both sets of a Tim Reis jazz show if I could dry hump Alexandra

DUDE - we finaly found something upon which we agree 100%.
I consider you like a brother now.

personally, however, i prefer Theo. No single woman should have that much sex appeal. Alex is appealing in a more classic, traditional way, much like her mom.
27th November 2006 02:53 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Gazza wrote:
they dont HAVE any bottoms!

or tops for that matter!
[Edited by Gazza]

I know I heard bottoms!!

27th November 2006 02:55 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Poplar wrote:

DUDE - we finaly found something upon which we agree 100%.
I consider you like a brother now.

cool!

now when I marry Alexandra, Keith will be your Uncle
27th November 2006 03:04 PM
Poplar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
now when I marry Alexandra, Keith will be your Uncle

don't think that will stop me from jumping Theo at the family gatherings.
27th November 2006 03:08 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Poplar wrote:

don't think that will stop me from jumping Theo at the family gatherings.

it gives new reason to look forward to the holidays
27th November 2006 03:26 PM
lotsajizz I would not being a sandwich filler between those two!!! I love the model-type body...they ARE gorgeous!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)