ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Tony Franks
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: London 30th June 2007!!!!!!!!!!(updated with rumours of other tour dates) Return to archive Page: 1 2
30th November 2006 12:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:
THATs how excited we are.

www.QWESTCENTER.com

30th November 2006 12:29 PM
glencar Joey, there's no "Brokeback Mountain" in London. That was just a lie.
30th November 2006 12:31 PM
Saint Sway The Beacon & Atlantic City were my last Stones shows. And they were fucking great.

I'm done now.
30th November 2006 12:31 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I'm done now.

Me too .

********* END TRANSMISSION *******
30th November 2006 12:35 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
The Beacon & Atlantic City were my last Stones shows. And they were fucking great.

I'm done now.

I said that after Dublin 2003. I think I'm done now too but one never knows.
30th November 2006 01:57 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I said that after Dublin 2003. I think I'm done now too but one never knows.

BEST STONES YET !!!!

UN - FRIGGIN - BELIEVABLE STONES !!!! .... Why stop now ?!

Why ?!

WHY ?!

Joe Sea ..... Scroll ! ™
1st December 2006 03:05 PM
gimmekeef Let me be the first to predict....this is just the start of more predictions.....
1st December 2006 04:08 PM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Let me be the first to predict....this is just the start of more predictions.....

Nanky ?!

2nd December 2006 04:09 AM
egon I believe i can get 250.000 for my flat.
that should get me into 1, maybe 2 shows.
2nd December 2006 11:24 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
egon wrote:
I believe i can get 250.000 for my flat.
that should get me into 1, maybe 2 shows.

If worst comes to worst, you can always sell your stamp collection!
2nd December 2006 11:31 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Let me be the first to predict....this is just the start of more predictions.....

My sources told me that Emotional Rescue, Let me Go and Neighbors will be performed on B stage in Europe next year.
Tiw will cost 2 euros and Bill Wyman will be there.
Ian Mac Lagan will replace Chuck and coke will be back backstage.
Tour name is rumoured to be "tattoo you tour"
Remember where you read it first.
2nd December 2006 02:33 PM
glencar From your lil fingers to God's ears! Or Chuck's maybe...
4th December 2006 06:56 PM
Bitch
quote:
Gazza wrote:
the first list of rumoured European tour dates are now on IORR. Nothing concrete or confirmed as yet but I'm sure there'll be updates and additions pretty soon

http://www.iorr.org/tour05/tour07.htm

Thanks Gazza, it looks promising! June 8th in Germany is the only show with an actual date so far. Refresh my memory, which shows were cancelled besides Spain last time around?
4th December 2006 07:47 PM
mojoman
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

My sources told me that Emotional Rescue, Let me Go and Neighbors will be performed on B stage in Europe next year.
Tiw will cost 2 euros and Bill Wyman will be there.
Ian Mac Lagan will replace Chuck and coke will be back backstage.
Tour name is rumoured to be "tattoo you tour"
Remember where you read it first.

bill hyman and all the girl you need. time to roll!!!
5th December 2006 12:12 AM
erikjjf
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Refresh my memory, which shows were cancelled besides Spain last time around?

Besides Spain they cancelled Brussels, Gothenburg, St Petersburg, Brno, Warsaw, Athens, Zagreb, Nürnberg, Leipzig and Frankfurt. Paris and Amsterdam got one show each instead of two. Belgrade was planned but never went on sale. As was Dublin.
5th December 2006 05:46 AM
Gazza The British band Muse have confirmed that they will be playing Wembley Stadium on June 16th.

Intriguingly, the press release merely states that theyre the first band to confirm a show at the new stadium, NOT that they'll be the first to perform there, plus the fact that Wembley's Chief Executive merely states that they'll be "one of the first music acts to play there" and that extra shows at the new stadium are expected to be announced soon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6207652.stm

http://www.nme.com/news/muse/25297

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/061204a.shtml
5th December 2006 06:29 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Intriguingly, the press release merely states that theyre the first band to confirm a show at the new stadium, NOT that they'll be the first to perform there, plus the fact that Wembley's Chief Executive merely states that they'll be "one of the first music acts to play there" and that extra shows at the new stadium are expected to be announced soon

Elementary, my dear Watson

Your detective skills never fail to amaze me Gazza!
5th December 2006 06:37 AM
Gazza I'm greedy, Fotini. I not only want the Stones to be the first band to perform there, but I also want it to be the final date of the tour.

Not askin' for much. Hopefully we'll get at least one of them, although it's extremely unlikely it will be both as no way will the tour end prior to mid-June.
5th December 2006 07:27 AM
glencar Won't the opener be the actual first band to play Wembley?
5th December 2006 07:31 AM
Gazza what is this, Pedant's Corner?

technically, it'll probably be the brass band or whoever sings the national anthem at the first football match , I suppose!
[Edited by Gazza]
5th December 2006 07:33 AM
glencar Hah! Just saying...You know I'm nothing if not pedantic. But at least I only have THIS identity!
5th December 2006 07:38 AM
Gazza ??

So do I as far as I know...!
5th December 2006 03:09 PM
glencar I'd never do that as it's so b-list. Maybe d-list?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)