ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Tony Franks
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sir Stones Alot: Midevil Knievel or Hoax? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
23rd November 2006 04:10 PM
IanBillen Pollstar wants your vote:

-Sir Stones Alot:

Is he the trend setting, hard core, profit with a middle ages twist?

Or is the notable Sir Stones Alot a fake, a phoney, who paid his way to the top here through his ties to Gazza, Glencar, and others?

Our Readers want to know

[Edited by IanBillen]
23rd November 2006 04:17 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

Pollstar wants your vote:

-Sir Stones Alot:

Is he the trend setting, hard core, profit with a middle ages twist?

Or is the notable Sir Stones Alot a fake, a phoney who paid his way to the top here through his ties to Gazza, Glencar, and others?

Our Readers want to know
[Edited by IanBillen]

"Profit"?

Is he paying you to feed him this material?
23rd November 2006 06:44 PM
deuce I have a feeling this thread could become a classic
23rd November 2006 08:35 PM
Trey Krimsin Sounds like someone doesn't like someone else. Quite frankly, this is not the place to start flaming another poster. I'm sick and tired of this shit.
23rd November 2006 09:00 PM
gotdablouse another one bites the dust, if only...
23rd November 2006 10:12 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
deuce wrote:
I have a feeling this thread could become a classic

or a dud....
23rd November 2006 10:56 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

or a dud....

u must be quite the "profit" to see that...

Keep ol' Ian rambling I say

SS's quote sig need more material, cracks me the fuck up
23rd November 2006 11:22 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Medieval Knievel - wasn't he the guy who jumped his chariot over the moat at Caen Castle?
23rd November 2006 11:30 PM
Bloozehound mother fucker made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs
23rd November 2006 11:47 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
mother fucker made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs

Crashed and burned trying to jump over that vat of flaming oil at Caerlaverock, though.
23rd November 2006 11:53 PM
deuce
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Crashed and burned trying to jump over that vat of flaming oil at Caerlaverock, though.

That's a bad way to go
24th November 2006 12:11 AM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
deuce wrote:
That's a bad way to go

Nah, just a flesh wound was all.

Recovered and made his next jump over 10 casks of ale at Llansteffan.

24th November 2006 01:27 AM
IanBillen [quote]Trey Krimsin wrote:
Sounds like someone doesn't like someone else. Quite frankly, this is not the place to start flaming another poster. I'm sick and tired of this shit.

Nobody's flaming anybody here. Krimsin, in the words of Mick Jagger:

"If you can't take a joke, too fucking bad"

Ian Billen
24th November 2006 05:01 AM
egon I think SS climbed to the top,
by very effectively using the backchannel.

This and the fact that he's the main supllier of
Gazza's drugs, makes him pretty much untouchable.

And of course he's a "SIR".

And he gives away free CD's.

And he's quite Funny

But yeah, he's a cheeky fucker!
24th November 2006 03:20 PM
deuce Sir Stonesalot owns.
24th November 2006 03:35 PM
Sir Stonesalot Damn...Ian has me pegged.

I am sorta fake. SS is a character that I play on internet message boards. There is some of me in him(as anyone who has met me would probably tell you)...but for the most part it's all an act. An escape mechanism. It's fun. SS can say and do things that I would never even consider in real life.

I purposely designed this character to be provocative. Love 'em or hate 'em...not much in between. And I get a kick out of it either way. So it's all good, you know? He can be an arrogant blowhard, and he can have a heart of gold....sometimes in the same thread, or even in the same post. And that's always how I envisioned him to be.

I still find it almost surreal that anyone would even give a shit about what I type up. Especially complete anonymous strangers. I mean, I don't really even care that much about what I write...so why would anyone else? It baffles me sometimes. But what the hell, as long as it is what it is...I'll keep on keepin' on.

24th November 2006 03:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Crashed and burned trying to jump over that vat of flaming oil at Caerlaverock, though.<

Thank heaven for flameproof underwear is all I gotta say about that.
24th November 2006 09:32 PM
Bloozehound Deeep thoughts, By Ian Handy...

"I was away at school and only got laid one time. And that was about seven months after I was there. Only went out two times in a year! I was away a year basically. You do the math"
24th November 2006 10:05 PM
gotdablouse Thanks for compiling these nuggets...See if you can add the infamous ....from Ian in the title though.
25th November 2006 09:32 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
egon wrote:

But yeah, he's a cheeky fucker!

Yes, Cheeky!!

25th November 2006 12:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I would warn Ian Billen not to engage in the proverbial "Battle of Wits" with Sir Stonesalot.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
25th November 2006 12:19 PM
nankerphelge You shouldn't engage in a battle of wits with anyone, TTM.

You are unarmed!!

Love and kisses,

nanky!
25th November 2006 12:28 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
You shouldn't engage in a battle of wits with anyone, TTM.

Well I have been bruised so I've graduated to coaching. Like Apollo in the Rocky movies.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
25th November 2006 12:29 PM
Nellcote "Our Sir-Stones-alot you are truly one of a kind. A Trend setter. A Leader. A Profit."

This is from the Kramer meltdown thead, however, forgive me, I felt it tied into everything in this thread.

Ian, this is a warning from the Roget's Thesaurus police. You are in serious violation of the use of the word Profit. This word has everything to do with earnings, whether one is making a profit or not. You need to refer to the Man in Armor as a PROPHET! Please consider this a warning, you are strongly urged to not let this occur again.

Thank you for your continued support and cooperation!
25th November 2006 12:56 PM
LadyJane I am now President of the Ian Billen Fan club!!

Anyone else care to join me???

LJ.
26th November 2006 04:43 AM
IanBillen
Some took this thread a little serious. It was a joke. A Kind Joke at that. SSA would probably tell you that his noble self.

Hath has delved into the un-goodness of putting black on Sir StonesAlot's name. Forgive Thee.

Ian
26th November 2006 03:40 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
Sounds like someone doesn't like someone else. Quite frankly, this is not the place to start flaming another poster. I'm sick and tired of this shit.

I'M NOT..KEEP HATE ALIVE!
26th November 2006 03:41 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I am now President of the Ian Billen Fan club!!

Anyone else care to join me???

LJ.

I'M IN AS MINISTER OF PROPOGANDA!
26th November 2006 03:47 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I'd like to play quarters on that ass
27th November 2006 10:01 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
You shouldn't engage in a battle of wits with anyone, TTM.

You are unarmed!!

Not exactly. You cut me to the quick Nanky....why? In the Battle of wits I have the equivilent of a 12 Guage, pump action sawed off shotgun. Lethal...but I hate to use it because it draws too much blood and splatters too much brain.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)