ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
Toyota Center - Houston, TX, December 1, 2005
© 2005 Courtesy of Wenn with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stern's New Show Return to archive
December 5th, 2005 12:41 PM
Jumping Jack Stern Reveals Plan to Be Filthier Than Ever

Monday, December 05, 2005

By Bill Hoffmann

Howard Stern has crowed for months about how he'll get as filthy as humanly possible when he jumps to censorship-free Sirius Satellite Radio next month — and now he's revealing for the first time, in a New York magazine interview, just how X-rated his new show will be.

In an expletive-filled interview that hits newsstands Monday, the sex-obsessed shock jock tells of five new jaw-dropping features that are sure to push the boundaries of bad taste.

The idea behind the filthy five ideas, Stern says, is to gratify his listeners.

"Wouldn't it be brilliant if my audience could all lie down at night together and [achieve orgasm] together?" he asks.

To that end, Stern plans to offer up one regular segment called "Confessions from the Bunny Ranch," in which he plans to wire a room at the famed Nevada home of legal prostitution for sound.

"You'll be right in the prostitute's room. You'll hear the negotiation ... You'll hear the after-sex conversation," Stern tells New York.

He's also working on a sex-drenched send-up of "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire," in which contestants get to have sex with an adult film star if they pass a quiz.

"It's going to be difficult," Stern cautions.

Stern will also feature appearances by a 24-year-old Playboy model who will offer phone sex to his audience.

For years, he presented the "Lesbian Dating Game," in which a gay woman got to take her pick of three hot women. But the segment was dropped after the FCC began its crackdown on "indecent" and "obscene" material. Now it's coming back.

"I'm going to give you real action," Stern says.

Stern is also getting ready to send up "The View," which he's ranked on for years, using four crack-addicted prostitutes.

"Every night we're going to take the exact topics that 'The View' talked about," the shaggy-haired gabber says. "It will be 10 times better."
December 5th, 2005 02:14 PM
GimmeExile Yeah, Baby!

I just watched PRIVATE PARTS on DVD last night--such a good movie.
December 5th, 2005 02:19 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:

Stern is also getting ready to send up "The View," which he's ranked on for years, using four crack-addicted prostitutes.

thats brilliant!
December 5th, 2005 02:21 PM
Ten Thousand Motels What's the point?
December 5th, 2005 02:32 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
What's the point?

“ Howard noted that as long as the president continues to bow to the religious right, he feels like nothing in this country will ever change. Howard went on to say that if he were president, he’d surround himself with the best minds to help him figure out what to do in Iraq, but Robin pointed out that doing that might involve having scientists there, a group of people in whom the president doesn’t believe. Robin then reminded Howard that President Bush claimed that Jesus was the one who told him that the war in Iraq would be the right move and that such an assertion doesn’t bode well for policy changes anytime soon. “

http://www.howardstern.com/rundown.php

December 5th, 2005 03:06 PM
Jumping Jack The point? $500 million!!!
December 5th, 2005 03:34 PM
gimmekeef As much as Howard is a jerk...I wish I had his ability to make $$$ and press the limits of "free" (if you have a paid subscription now)..speach!...That in room feature may change my next Vegas trip (yeah I wish!).."What happens in Vegas Stays on Stern?"
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)