ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
Toyota Center - Houston, TX, December 1, 2005
© 2005 Courtesy of Wenn with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: FAV BAND OTHER THAN THE STONES? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
December 6th, 2005 03:01 AM
Zack Kinks
Who
Grateful Dead
Pink Floyd
Doors
Cream
Traffic
Faces
Beatles
Steely Dan
Yardbirds
Miles Davis Quintet (first)
Louis Armstrong's All Stars
Dylan (one man band)
Springsteen & E Street
Wailers
Beach Boys
Zeppelin (sometimes)
December 6th, 2005 06:42 AM
Factory Girl 1. Iggy & the Stooges

2. Alice In Chains

3. Patti Smith Band

4. Libertines

5. Kings of Leon

6. Bee Gees

7. The Highwaymen

8. The Frank Sinatra Band
December 6th, 2005 07:30 AM
geecee Sex Pistols
The Clash
New Model Army
Cast
Oasis
The Jam
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
December 6th, 2005 10:11 AM
Joey " I did the November 27th, 1982: Orlando, Tangerine Bowl
I bought my tik for $75.00 while a freshman at UMiami, caught a ride up from Boca with some kid I matched up with from the radio station offering rides and riders from South Florida to the Who show. All Friday night we drove, coke, shrooms, beers, weed Every rest stop had tons of Who fans....arrived in Orlando at dawn---big parking lot scene...bought some acid early and spent the day trippin' my nuts off with no sleep from the night before. The gates opened at 11-ish and that's when I went in. B-52's about 3-ish--they lasted four songs, driven off by a barrage of bottles and insults.....Joan Jett an hour later was similarly abused, but fought back, flipped us off, swore at us, and had the crowd in the palm of her hand by her fifth song--she played an hour and was superb...then at 8-ish the big boys came on...acid still going strong!

My Generation, I Can't Explain, Dangerous, Sister Disco, The Quiet One, It's Hard, Eminence Front, Behind Blue Eyes, Baba O'Riley, I Can See For Miles, Drowned, Tattoo, Cry If You Want, Who Are You, Pinball Wizard, See Me Feel Me, 5.15, Love Reign O'er Me, Long Live Rock, Won't Get Fooled Again, Squeeze Box, Magic Bus

INCREDIBLE!!!!

my ride ditched me at three in the morning somewhere on I-95 in West Palm claiming no gas to get to me to Fort Lauderdale....called Mom in Lauderdale (God Bless Moms!!) and she drove and picked me up at around 4 AM....in Lauderdale by 5, quick breakfast, back to my UM dorm room by 7 AM...what a weekend!! PS--Mom got a t-shirt, she still has it .... "

I love this story !

December 6th, 2005 12:17 PM
Scot Rocks The Libertines
December 6th, 2005 01:51 PM
duck Izzy Stradlin

December 6th, 2005 02:18 PM
Joey

Phil Lynott

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)