ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
Toyota Center - Houston, TX, December 1, 2005
© 2005 Courtesy of Wenn with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I HATE TICKETMASTER Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 5th, 2005 11:50 AM
blondie-girl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Looks like I wasted my time, then...LOL

Holy Christ. What a stroke of luck. Well done.

Your reply is very much appreciated though, it would've been a great help to me if I hadn't got lucky today

Thanks, I hope some more big Stones fans like myself win the rest of the tickets, honestly give it a go, u might just win like me! I still can't believe it!!

Vicki x
December 5th, 2005 12:02 PM
JaggerLips Awwww lieverd!!!

That's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me
Since when was I your 'baby' though, please people talk on this board, they might think you've got it in for me!

quote:
blackandblue wrote:
Down the drain with ticketmaster. Long live Jaggerlips!
Hasn't someone a ticket left for my baby?
I think she deserves one because she's a hardcore fan! She is one of the few members on this board who defended A Bigger Bang.
So you guys who have bought ten tickets because granny and gramps want to come along should show mercy and sell Jaggerlips a ticket.

[Edited by blackandblue]

December 5th, 2005 12:11 PM
Gazza
quote:
blondie-girl wrote:

Your reply is very much appreciated though, it would've been a great help to me if I hadn't got lucky today

Thanks, I hope some more big Stones fans like myself win the rest of the tickets, honestly give it a go, u might just win like me! I still can't believe it!!

Vicki x

Unfortunately, the dillholes at work beside me listen to another and crappier radio station

The chances of winning tickets on a competition on Virgin must be tiny, going by the amount of listeners they have.

You did very well to get them. Hopefully see you and as many others from here at both Wembley shows.
December 5th, 2005 12:14 PM
blondie-girl Yeah I'm very lucky winning, i'm still in shock!

Yeah definitely, we should all arrange a meet-up at the gig, would be cool.

Vicki x
December 5th, 2005 12:31 PM
JaggerLips So I get one page closer and with 30 seconds to go I get booted from TICKETLESSMASTER it's not my fault I don't live in a broadband. Why should people with slower computers get penalised??

I tried ringing them and all they talked about was American Express cardholders.
Geez what next going on your birthdate????? How many letters there are in your first name???

It's fecking annoying the Licks Tour was so easy!!!!!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)