ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Joan Jett, NYC 1986
By Nick Elgar
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: U.K. Tickets....HELP PLEASE Return to archive
12-05-02 05:19 PM
Stray Cat After witnessing the chaos around the U.S. ticket sales I decided not to pay the $95 booking fee (call it what you like)to the fan club.It now looks as if Imay have been mistaken,as plenty of genuine fans seem to have scored tickets for the Astoria
12-05-02 05:34 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Well, I consider myself to be a genuine fan and I have got tix for the Astoria..after paying 95 bucks en checking the website every 30 secs for the last 4 days....
Vredenburg as well...
12-05-02 05:45 PM
Stray Cat Sorry, I posted accidentally please see my finished post here

After witnessing the chaos around the U.S. ticket sales I decided not to pay the $95 booking fee (call it what you like)to the fan club.It now looks as if I may have been mistaken,as plenty of genuine fans seem to have scored tickets for the Astoria .I'll just have to live with it.Anyway,enough of my moaning , I have a number of questions ;

1.When will the national press advertise the gigs (uk)
2.Will there be telephone no.s ,as I won't be able to get online until later on friday ?
3.How much are the tickets on general sale?
4.At the Twick. gig , is the golden circle seated (I hope not )or will it be like Wembley in 1999 ?
5.What are the chances of u.k.gigs in other cities as family and friends are unwilling to travel to London. I'll be solo for these shows so where's the pre show party !!

I'm going to try for a golden circle ticket at the Stadium and a decent seat (from the floor plan) at the arena

6.Is it stil worth joining the RSFC in case of additional club gigs ?

Many thanks
Dave

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]