ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Joan Jett, NYC 1986
By Nick Elgar
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: pre-sale Return to archive
12-04-02 05:37 PM
shakedhandswithkeith no pre-sale today?

btw do you all know, that ticketmaster uk only posts tickets to the billing adress of a credit card? if the adress in your booking does not correspond to that held by your credit card company your tickets will be cancelled.

i saw these words last night in the mail from ticketmaster and called them to day. but my english isn`t very well (as you see:-)) and they told me it will be canceld and I should try it again.......

have i already told you that I booked with the credit card from my buddy?

so no astoria for me - great-

12-04-02 05:40 PM
Moonisup the RSfanclb should burn in hell for this, I'll go probably to astoria

but alot of us won't due to this shit
12-04-02 05:46 PM
midnightmagic You guys should of learned this from the poor souls in America this happened to. They all posted this same kind of story. Sorry, I feel for you.
12-04-02 05:53 PM
Gazza >btw do you all know, that ticketmaster uk only posts tickets to the billing adress of a credit card? if the adress in your booking does not correspond to that held by your credit card company your tickets will be cancelled

Sorry you didnt get lucky with this one, but I don't understand why would you expect a company to issue tickets to a different address to that on the card's billing address? If that was the case, credit card fraud would be even worse than it already is!
12-04-02 06:01 PM
shakedhandswithkeith
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Sorry you didnt get lucky with this one, but I don't understand why would you expect a company to issue tickets to a different address to that on the card's billing address? If that was the case, credit card fraud would be even worse than it already is!

that`s right, but this was the third time I used a credit card and the other two deals (RS.COM)were ok, no problems.

12-04-02 09:49 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Well, other online companies do it, like Bol.com (books, music etc). You can choose if it has to be the same address or a different one. I've seen more companies do it.
Only last night with the TicketService they warned on the site that when using credit card as payment method, both addresses would have to be the same.

They could have offered a better link to the English version of the site, loads of foreign people got screwed because they couldn't understand Dutch (obviously).