ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Joan Jett, NYC 1986
By Nick Elgar
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SirStonesalot/Hillside Blues Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-05-02 02:42 PM
100 Years Ago Mickboy seems to be the man, imagine what he'd do with a remastering of Dirty Work
12-05-02 02:51 PM
parmeda The antennas just went up....
Somebody mention Dirty Work?
Where's Steely?
12-05-02 02:56 PM
Maxlugar Oh yeah Steelie's the guy who loves Dirty Work around here.

Keep your head in the game, Parmy.
12-05-02 02:57 PM
nankerphelge No, Steelie likes antennae that are "up"

Watch out Max -- Log Cabin flashback...
12-05-02 03:05 PM
Joey " Have you been cranking your Jeff Beck Starter Kit #1 and 2 a lot Joey.

EAYA! (Excitedly Awaiting You Answer!)

MARKSY! "

As much as you have been playing that WHO RAH DVD I sent you ....................

Actually , I plan to really crank it up when I take another roadtrip to Denver to see the Stones Feb. 1st .

Seven hours flys by when one has Beck on the CD Player !!!!!

Speaking of Denver ............. Gypsy , Steelie , Moonie , MaxMeister and myself were wondering what time we can expect you for the Pre-Party at the " Purple Martini " that day ?????????

{{{{{{{{{ JOEYKINS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

12-05-02 03:10 PM
jb Parmeda..Max Lugar is #1 all time DirtyWork fan..
12-05-02 03:16 PM
Joey CNN ran a special last week on the " Dirty Work " album .

It said , " Dirty Work " was released almost twenty years ago and to-date has sold nearly twenty two copies world wide . The Breakdown :

United States ...........Thirteen Copies

UK ......................Five Copies

Ceylon ..................Two Copies ( Go Figure )

Antigua .................Two Copies

And some guy in Rotterdam bought one

{{{{ JOEY }}}}}}}

12-05-02 03:17 PM
parmeda Oh Josh, I know Max is...
A few weeks back, Steely provoked me into a Dirty Work's marathon, lol...
12-05-02 05:01 PM
Factory Girl Mickboy Rocks!!

Steelie-YOU Have TO change your avatar.

Sirmoonie-the latter part of your avatar is...odd/scary choice.
12-05-02 05:19 PM
steel driving hammer I like my Avatar babe!

Prolly change it back to the wine bottle.

Meantime, It's The Rolling Sopranos Santos.

I like Dirty Work alot, but Maxy likes much more.

It does have some mean guitars though, prolly their meanist ever.

Metallica prolly got their inspiration FROM Dirty Work...

12-05-02 05:20 PM
Fiji Joe Joey Josh...cease with the political penis envy...Your problem is there is no one smart enough to put an intelligent spin on that moronic liberal agenda...whatever it is this month...the problem...you guys play the polls...and when the only concern with most is national security, the public is going to opt for us gun-toting, elderly starving, Charlton Heston types every time...Now, when the public is ready to declare war on SUVs and oil drilling eskimos, you can expect better results on election day for your propaganda minister Al "see how many big words I can use in one sentence" Gore...If that motherfucker uses the word zeitgeist one more time...

Dem ain't just hotdogs, dems bun length hot dogs

12-05-02 06:18 PM
Joey " Your problem is there is no one smart enough to put an intelligent spin on that moronic liberal agenda...whatever it is this ................"

Just wait until I run for Prez. Fiji !!!!

You'll all see , I will be , number one !!!!!!

I'm the one ....

I'm the one ....

" I'm ONE " --- courtesy of Pete Townshend

Joey von Petey Boy ( Quad -- It blows doors !!!! )
12-05-02 06:28 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
Joey wrote:

Just wait until I run for Prez. Fiji !!!!

Oh, shit! I'm gonna vote like there's no tomorrow when you finally run, Joey!

But I still call "Chief of the New Barbarians."
12-05-02 06:55 PM
sirmoonie Wholly uninspired nation. Oblivious to swirling deceits. Obscene waste of freedoms and information.

Opinion is predicate to fact. Scientific method is not learned, rather presented by retailers of diet ideas for immediate and unconscious adoption. Whose fault is that? Depends, but education cannot be blamed for something it no longer has the power to give.

Was it always like this? Yes, but it was supposed to change. Wasn't it?

Look elsewhere for the age of enlightenment and logic. Even with science bitchslapping theology at every turn, the model is still fucked up because, as it turns out, the dawn is held captive in other places with perhaps even bigger walls. If you have a rough idea where, I share your frustrations.

The median sags lower with each raster scan of electronic aural grafitti, and you would almost think another age of beasts is on its way. But don't you dare say that. You'll be called names.

In the age of information, how did power concentrate where the sine qua non of the age was arguably least valued? Figure that out and you are going Nobel, dude.
12-05-02 09:05 PM
Joey " The median sags lower with each raster scan of electronic aural grafitti, and you would almost think another age of beasts is on its way. But don't you dare say that. You'll be called names. "

Jesus Moonie ..............................you have taken your posting skills to an entirely new level .

Thank You for being .......................You !

J.
12-05-02 09:49 PM
Maxlugar Jesus Moonie!

You make Maxy think.

Why.......why?

Mmmmmmmmmmarcksy! (Macky Mack The Maxy Maxy!)

Skittle Boy (Maxy Longstocking)

Pixie Boy Pick and the Pick Up Sticks! (MAXY!)
Page: 1 2 3