ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Joan Jett, NYC 1986
By Nick Elgar
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SirStonesalot/Hillside Blues Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-04-02 07:23 PM
sammy davis jr. I want this CD. I need this CD. I'd give my fake eye for this CD man. Hook-up anyone?
12-04-02 08:20 PM
Joey Josh ............I didn't realize that you wore Hearing Aids ????????????

Aren't you kinda young for that ?????????

It must be a " Persian Thing " !!!!!!!

" Carly has got her thumb jammed so far up my Ass I can taste ' Estee Lauder ' Ronnie "

{{{{{{{{{ THE JOESKEE }}}}}}}}}}}}}

Joeskee -- Established 1999 and providing cute , quaint and quixotic posts like this for nearly four years now .
12-04-02 09:34 PM
SirMuddy Fiji Joe!
With adaptec cd creator...
Convert the disk in mp3 to your hard drive
then choose CD Audio...
Put the mp3 in the playlist
you'll also have to select "Full disk" somewhere
Sorry if I don't give you more info
But my adaptec is in french...
But it's doing the job!
12-04-02 10:11 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hey Sammy D! PM me, I can hook you up.

Fiji, DO NOT convert ANYTHING to MP3. Convert it to a .wav file.

There should be a setting in your defaults for track gaps. Set it to "0". That should take care of your problem

I use Nero. It has a direct copy mode...makes identical copies of your source.

Now, on to Mickboy.

He is a GENIUS!!!

If you can't tell the difference between the ABKCO release on CD and his remaster....you aren't really listening. Somehow this guy peels away layers of murk and lets the music shine throygh...but it still retains it's sleazy quality. Fuckin' brilliant.

I have all of his Stones remasters and they are all top rate.
12-04-02 10:28 PM
2000 Man Hillside Blues is actually "The Trident Mixes," and "Tropical Disease." Both are much lower generation source tapes on Hillside Blues, and there's really no comparison.

If you want clean track tranisitions, stay away from mp3 - the way mp3 compresses data will ALWAYS produce a click or a brief gap between songs (a gap if you're lucky). CDRWin, Feurio! and Exact Audio Copy can all make nice Disk At Once recordings from .wav files. Adaptec may have a patch for your version of Easy CD Creator that corrects the DAO problem, check Roxio's website.

[Edited by 2000 Man]
[Edited by 2000 Man]
12-04-02 10:56 PM
tumblingdice Fiji the best thing I have found is EAC you can download it from the web and use it to copy and burn. I don't have the link right now but you should be able to find it in search.
12-04-02 11:37 PM
SirMuddy You're right everybody about mp3!
thankx for teaching us how to be good bootlegger!
12-05-02 09:54 AM
Joey I am so sorry about your extended hearing loss Josh.

They can do wondrous surgical things with Tinnitus these days .......................just ask Pete Townshend .

" Bite Me HARD Ronnie "

{{{{{{{{{{{{ JOESKEE }}}}}}}

12-05-02 10:01 AM
jb I am a member of the Tinnitis Society located in Denver , Colorado.
12-05-02 10:50 AM
Joey " I am a member of the Tinnitis Society located in Denver , Colorado."

See ya there ------ February 1st .
12-05-02 10:56 AM
jb Joey...I am somewhat nervous about the V. Tech game..much like I felt before Pitt game....what are you thoughts?
12-05-02 11:04 AM
Joey " Joey...I am somewhat nervous about the V. Tech game..much like I felt before Pitt game....what are you thoughts?"

I like eggs Josh ...................hard boiled , soft or scrambled ..........it just don't matter to me -- I like them , I really do !!!!!!!!!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{ JOESKEE }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

12-05-02 11:10 AM
2000 Man Good thinking, JB. You should worry about THIS game before crowning yourselves kings. Specially when you haven't qualified to PLAY for the championship yet.

This man is a 'canes fan:

12-05-02 11:11 AM
jb Joey...took a early holiday bonus of $30,000 this morning...I imagine your bonus at H-P will be equally lucrative.
P.S....The hat is perfect for that jackass...like Al Gore said, Fox is a tool of the republican party and our moronic country is buying their right wing propaganda...
[Edited by jb]
12-05-02 11:17 AM
Joey " P.S....The hat is perfect for that jackass...like Al Gore said, Fox is a tool of the republican party and our moronic country is buying their right wing propaganda...
[Edited by jb] "

Soaring Health Care Costs will destroy this President --------------just like they brought down his Father .

Like Father ......Like Son !!!!!

" Hurt Me Ronnie "

The Joeskee -- providing quaint , analytical and informative posts like this for years now .
12-05-02 12:00 PM
jb Fair and Balnced my ass..that's why every night they have William Bennette, Oliver North, Peggy Noonan, Ed Meese, that jackass Col. Hackworth(who is actaully against the war much to Hannity's chargrin), Alexander haig, Casper Weinberger.etc...and who is the liberal voice..that pathetic, wig-wearing Alan Colmes...
[Edited by jb]
12-05-02 12:11 PM
100 Years Ago what an incredible tracklisting! How do I get such things like Hillside Blues & Mickboy's GHS remaster

gotta have them, it's Christmas ya know, nothing like a few presents for meself
12-05-02 12:31 PM
Fiji Joe SS...I know your distate wor mp3s conversions and will abstain...I have Nero also but have not used it...I'll install it and give it a try...if that doesn't work, I'll go with plan B which is to send you the original with discs and return postage...I'm a newbie so sooner or later I'll get the hang of this
12-05-02 12:40 PM
100 Years Ago which is better nero or roxio easy CD creator program for cd burning?
12-05-02 01:02 PM
Maxlugar "and who is the liberal voice.."

Hmm lets see...

ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, Hollywood, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Newsday, The NY Daily News, The LA Times, All Ivy League Colleges, The Gas Gas Gas Message Board, Public Schools and Joey and his Gerbil lovin' pal Richard Gere.

Sweet Merciful Cum on a Cracker! Let us have one God damned TV station!

The left is really scared now! After all the media outlets they control, they still have lost all power in the United States Government.

If only we had a few more stations...

Developing.........

YES!

Maxy, Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy since 1981!
12-05-02 01:07 PM
Joey " The left is really scared now! After all the media outlets they control, they still have lost all power in the United States Government. "

Two years from now we will control everything again ..................just like the election of 1992 .

Like Father ....................Like Son !

" So it shall be written and so it shall be done Ronnie "

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ JOEY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Established 1999 -- Providing quixotic posts like this for nearly four solid years now .

12-05-02 01:10 PM
jb Pharoh Joey....and to think, I actually liked that memory impaired , gun loving, wig wearing, republican cock sucker at one time!
12-05-02 01:12 PM
Joey " who is actaully against the war much to Hannity's chargrin).............................that pathetic, wig-wearing Alan Colmes... "

Both Jewish ! --- YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" I love Kissinger Ronnie "

Joeykins
12-05-02 01:12 PM
Maxlugar Elton John is NOT a republican!

Stop it now! Both of you!
12-05-02 01:19 PM
jb Joey...you must convert...you are practically "mishbucha"...
12-05-02 02:10 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I have all of his Stones remasters and they are all top rate.

I, too, have all his Stones re-masters except Black & Blue. SS, would you (or anyone) know where I can get the artwork for it? I hope to get it soon. Without artwork, however.

Thanks in advance!
12-05-02 02:14 PM
Joey " Joey...you must convert...you are practically "mishbucha"... "

I am there my Hearing Impaired Persian Brother

" Mishbucha me Ronnie "

{{{{{ RABBI JOEY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
12-05-02 02:20 PM
Maxlugar Rabbi Joey, he only takes tips.

LOL!!!!!

ROOTP!
12-05-02 02:30 PM
Joey " Rabbi Joey, he only takes tips. "

You make young Joeskee giggle ..........

He He ......

{{{{{{{{ JOESKEE }}}}}}}}
12-05-02 02:34 PM
Maxlugar Have you been cranking your Jeff Beck Starter Kit #1 and 2 a lot Joey.

EAYA! (Excitedly Awaiting Your Answer!)

MARKSY!

[Edited by Maxlugar]
Page: 1 2 3