ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Joan Jett, NYC 1986
By Nick Elgar
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MSG 1/17/03 RESCHEDULED Return to archive
12-03-02 08:24 PM
Nellcote From the site.....December 03, 2002

Rolling Stones January 17th Madison Square Garden Show Rescheduled

New Date: January 16th

The Rolling Stones performance previously scheduled for Friday, January 17th at Madison Square Garden has been changed to Thursday, January 16th
due to scheduling difficulties.

There is no change to the Saturday, January 18th performance, which will be aired live on HBO.

Tickets for the previously scheduled performance (January 17th) will be honored January 16th at the door. Refunds, if necessary, are available at point of purchase until Monday, December 30th, 2002
12-03-02 09:16 PM
Boomhauer Probably changed because HBO would like to do something on Friday to prepare for the live show on TV.

Damn it! I hope that they don't do a stadium set-list for the HBO show. Hopefully they play CYHMK, Shattered, If You Can't Rock Me, and other ones.

"Hand of Fate" and "Slave"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on!
12-04-02 07:31 AM
gibb76 It is WINTER here in the East Coast. We want WINTER!!!!!
12-04-02 08:30 AM
Boomhauer Time Waits for No One, Lady Jane, Starfucker, Winter, Where the Boys Go, etc., etc., etc..............
12-04-02 10:50 AM
jb Shit..this means I will be leaving Wedesday instead of Thursday evening...this is costing me more every day!
12-04-02 10:53 AM
nankerphelge C'mon counselor -- you can gin up some business and pay for that extra day!

Hey, y'know the difference between a lawyer and a rooster?
Well a rooster "clucks defiance"

12-04-02 11:00 AM
jb Nanker....if I was at my old firm, I would bill one of our banking clients 10 hrs for "Reviewing Documents"...unfortunately, my nickel and dime clients would not go for that.
12-04-02 11:05 AM
nankerphelge You need to settle a big PI contingency jb -- take your third and head to NYC! Don't you have some poor bastard that got rear-ended by an Iraqi cab driver? Think he'll want to go before a jury???
12-04-02 11:10 AM
jb Funny you said that NANKER..have a rear ender close to settling with UM carrier with permanent disability rating at 15%(believe it or not, guy cannot get erection since DOA and has 3 herniated discs). They offered 125,000, but I demanded policy and put them on notice per statute of bad faith...Today, spoke to adjuster and defense councel and they think they can get me 200K=80k to me!!!!
12-04-02 11:32 AM
nankerphelge See that! You PI guys always have one ready to go!!

No erection huh?
Make sure he doesn't get charged with assualt with a dead weapon!!

Ha! Get it!
12-04-02 11:50 AM
jb I just bid 2200.00 for 12th row, sec. 3 on e-bay..I am winning but have not met the reserve. Can buy them outright for 3500.00..this seems to be a good deal...
12-05-02 11:19 AM
scope Well, if anyone has tickets for this show and now can't make it due to the date change, give a holler. I have the 18th, but still looking for the 16th, and I don't have the financial resources of JB to get into a bidding war on ebay.
12-05-02 11:22 AM
jb Scope..if i end up with an extra ticket, I will sell it to you for substantially less than I paid...I only need singles as well, but most brokers will not spilt up...The problem with e-bay is that it is a reserve auction and my bid of 2200 has not even met the reserve yet!
12-05-02 11:24 AM
Joey They had to reschedule in order to give Mick Taylor more time to re-learn the tracks .

True Story !

{{{{{ JOESKEE }}}}}}

12-05-02 12:10 PM
scope Cool JB, thanks.

And Joeskee....what are you doing posting during the day? Thought there was a work/play issue going on. Anyway, moving the date from the 17th to the 16th gives Taylor less time. He must have heard Ronnie and figured he better get his ass in shape asap. So now they can have a day off between shows. You know they are gonna kick ass at MSG and they want to make sure they are rested before each show.