ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Joan Jett, NYC 1986
By Nick Elgar
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gilette DVD boot?? Return to archive
12-03-02 02:25 PM
riffhard64 i know it exists because Marko has it...anybody have the ability to burn this DVD for me??TheFleet DVD is fucking incredible,would love to pick up Gilette...thanks everybody...i have lots of Licks shows to trade including Wiltern...e-mail me for my [email protected]
[Edited by riffhard64]
12-04-02 02:53 PM
Bob Tamp You have the Wiltern, Eddie.
12-04-02 03:15 PM
riffhard64 should be in the mailbox today or tomorrow....wait let me go check the mail..ill get back to ya Bob.....yup the Wiltern has arrived..listening to it now...sounds fucking great!!...stop by after work or call me and i will burn it for ya.....wooohoooo
[Edited by riffhard64]forgot to tell you i have Gilette VCD on the way too..probably tomorrow
[Edited by riffhard64]
12-04-02 06:21 PM
Bob Tamp Oh, Eddie your the greatest