ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Joan Jett, NYC 1986
By Nick Elgar
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This Just In...OASIS gets their asses kicked! Return to archive
12-02-02 12:51 PM
VoodooTattoo By MICHAEL POHL, Associated Press Writer

MUNICH, Germany - Singer Liam Gallagher and several other members of the British rock band Oasis and its entourage were detained for questioning over the weekend following a fight at a plush Munich hotel that left Gallagher with several broken teeth, police and the band said Monday.

Gallagher's injuries forced the band to cancel concerts in Munich on Sunday and Hamburg on Monday.

Munich police said they had detained three members of the group, including Gallagher and drummer Alan White, along with two of their bodyguards and were investigating them on suspicion of assault, resisting arrest and damage to property.

All were released Sunday afternoon after paying an unspecified sum in bail. Munich prosecutor Anton Winkler said his office would decide before the end of the year on whether to press charges.

Witnesses told police the clash began at 2:00 a.m. (0100 GMT) Sunday in the disco of the Muenchner Hof hotel, where the band was staying, when the band members were drunk and started pushing each other.

One of them fell against a table where five Italians were seated, police said witnesses told them. When the Italians tried to remove the Oasis member, the rest of the band pounced on them, police cited witnesses as saying.

Hotel security staff then separated the two sides and asked them to leave the nightclub. They called police when the fight resumed outside the separate entrance to the nightclub.

Police spokesman Christoph Reichenbach said 10 patrol cars were called in. He said Gallagher kicked an officer who was kneeling down "in the chest with full force," and the officer was slightly injured.

A statement posted Monday on the band's Web site said that "several members of Oasis and their entourage were the victims of an unprovoked attack by a group of youths in a Munich club."

"Liam Gallagher sustained facial injuries, including several broken teeth, while two of the group's security guards were forced to seek hospital treatment, one after being knocked unconscious," the statement said.

Police said two other men, identified as musicians Steven Allen and Philip Smith, and a bodyguard were taken to the hospital with minor injuries. They were all later released.

12-02-02 01:18 PM
Maxlugar Even their body guards are faggot-ass faggots.

I hope they never recover from their injuries.

12-02-02 01:37 PM
steel driving hammer Fucking Oasis, Areosmith and U2 I cannot stand.

No justice!
12-02-02 01:52 PM
Maxlugar Why do you choose to make Maxy vomit with that avatar, Steelie?

Why.......why?

Maxy Longstocking!
12-02-02 01:57 PM
steel driving hammer Because it's funny!
12-02-02 02:42 PM
Maxlugar It is, my brother.
12-02-02 03:27 PM
jb How about that prick Bono on Larry King last night pontificating on world hunger et al...Also, when asked if U2 would be doing this at 60, said only if still relevant unlike other bands....a real slap in our face.
12-02-02 03:29 PM
nankerphelge I saw that too jb. U2 needn't worry -- they were never relevant!!

12-02-02 03:46 PM
jb A simple answer such as "the Stones are still doing it better than anyone else" would have been more than sufficient. UM#1!!!!!
12-02-02 06:12 PM
gypsy So, do you think Liam & Noel have learned anything from this recent fracas? Or, do you think they'll keep running their big fat mouths?
12-02-02 06:27 PM
icydanger relevant was that it??
did I read well? :O
well living legends are always relevant
imao
12-02-02 09:02 PM
no_cole_porter I am sorry Maxy, But the faggot bit is just a little too fucking rude.
12-02-02 09:27 PM
full moon Go Maxy GO!!!!!
12-02-02 10:23 PM
sammy davis jr. Don't worry- any more albums like the last two or three and you'll never hear another thing from Oasis.
12-03-02 12:13 AM
gypsy Maxy is the biggest faggot. He is so damn faggoty. Yeah, sure is...what a faggot Maxy is. But, I luv his faggot-esque ways.
12-03-02 12:22 AM
Maxmeister
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
Don't worry- any more albums like the last two or three and you'll never hear another thing from Oasis.

Yep. Their 15 minutes have come and gone. And the thing is, they don't even know it.

Rick
12-03-02 06:58 AM
corgi37 now, i have no time for the beatles, let alone beatle clones like oasis, but some of the shit noel comes out with is hilarious. like whie recently on tour here in Oz, he said we are his fave country, except for all the bloody english people here. i think alot of people dont get his sense of humour. But i agree with some of the posts, i dont think we will have to worry about them within 5 years. It will be cruise ship gigs for them. As for that fucker Paul Hewson, as some will know, i refuse to call the butt plug "bono", if he is sucj a worry wart about the world, why doesnt he give some money? Now, i am sure he donates a bit. I guarantee his accountant tells him to give some cash to registered charities, but i mean, he's bleating the loudest about this and that, why doesnt he give some serious cash. Like 50 million or something. But, no, He'll waive a fee for an ad, or allow his image to be broadcast on a special about African debt or some crap, but why aint he giving away some serious coins? Oh, U2 might do a charity gig, and make out like they went without to perform for an hour or so, but fuck, he must be worth about 300 milllion. Mr. "Save the world and buy our records because Amnesty might get 1 cent per cd" Hewson is full of shit. The Stones donate, hell, most people do. But most people dont make a song and dance about it. And most people dont ask the cameraman to get their good side, or remind peolpe that their new cd is in stores now. And one other thing. Didnt Live Aid raise money to help build water treatment, de-salination plants, bore drills, crop replacement programs 16 years ago? Why the fuck is Africa still screwed? Where's the money? Where's the donations and infrastructure? Guess where! In CARE, and RED CROSS and AMNESTY and GREENPEACE and all the other bullshit artists "consultancy fee" pockets, thats where. Some dude in Switerland, at all the headquarters of these companies, is having a lovely lobster lunch, looking at the figures of the starving millions, studying graphs of death rates, and wondering how to increase productivity of his share portfolio. bloody hell, that was a bit of a rant wasnt it? inhope i make sense. luv all.
12-03-02 07:22 AM
Maxlugar This fag loves your juicy, firm, life-giving tits, Gypsy!

12-03-02 09:27 AM
Chico Liam faces a year in jail.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Bloody idiot!
12-03-02 09:31 AM
nankerphelge He'd love it -- especially the "jail house dancing" that some of those boys do!
12-03-02 09:48 AM
Joey Love your Avatar Steelie ............

I am preparing a LBJ one !

Nasty indeed .................

{{{{ Joeskee }}}}}
12-03-02 07:33 PM
gypsy Maxy said:
"This fag loves your juicy, firm, life-giving tits"

Y'know, a lot of fags do. They want to feel them so they know what kind they want when they go in for their big sex change operation...

[Edited by gypsy]
12-03-02 09:50 PM
Maxlugar If you saw my chest recently you'd know I don't have to wonder!

YES!
12-03-02 10:23 PM
MarthaMyDear God, Oasis are losers... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I just had to get my two cents in... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Thank you for letting me share... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
12-04-02 01:08 AM
no_cole_porter What's with all the fag stuff? It's so rude. It's like calling Muddy Waters an old dead nigger. Now I know no one would stand for that.
12-04-02 02:35 AM
MarthaMyDear Yeah... Please stop the gay/faggot stuff, dears... You don't need to go there... SHEESH!!! Kids... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P CLASS!!! CLASS!!! CLASS!!! BEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................... Thank you.

*** Martha ***