ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Joan Jett, NYC 1986
By Nick Elgar
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: IMPORTANT... REALLY IMPORTANT!!!! Return to archive
12-01-02 01:36 PM
umbongo does anyone have (unlikly) Mick's new york appartments number or if not the number for Jagged records or anyone who lives in NYC that can get hold of this number, this is soooooooooooo important but I cant go itno details here but i will if you email me. please this is really a matter of life or death and not some joke or anything.
12-01-02 01:47 PM
tumblingdice Life or Death? and Mick's apartment # will save a life? Damn!!!
12-01-02 01:48 PM
umbongo yes it will. are you in NYC?
12-01-02 02:00 PM
Gazza Dont even THINK about posting someone's address here

there's enough fucking potential stalkers out there - and you saying it's a matter of life or death makes you sound like you ARE one
12-01-02 02:03 PM
umbongo Geez no do NOT post any details here, email me and I will explain. NO I am not a stalker, if i was I couldnt do much from here in the UK could I?? This isnt about me, but about a very close friend of micks.
[Edited by umbongo]
12-01-02 02:14 PM
Gazza If hes a close friend of Mick's, the obvious point of contact would be via Mick's London office. Mick's Richmond address isn't exactly hard to track down either. He's based in England or France for the vast majority of his time anyway when he's not on the road. I actually thought he'd sold his NYC place anyway.

No offence, but being in a different country is no barrier to being stalked by someone. I know people who have had nutcases fly 6,000 miles to stalk them - and they weren't celebrities either. If someone wants to do that badly enough, then geographical distance is hardly a deterrent.
[Edited by Gazza]
12-01-02 02:16 PM
umbongo no he is in NYC right now. thanks for those tips.
12-01-02 10:44 PM
Angiegirl If this is a very close fiend of Mick, wouldn't he/she have his cellphone number or something? I have addresses and phone numbers of my close friends...
12-01-02 10:50 PM
full moon I just got off the phone with Mick and he told me to tell you " Get a life "...
12-01-02 10:54 PM
BILL PERKS 1313 MOCKINGBIRD LN-MICK FLEW TO LONDON TODAY...SORRY ITS A MATTER OF DEATH
12-01-02 10:55 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy If you're really in need of getting in contact with him, the best way to do it would be to send a letter to the places noted above with your name clearly emblazoned on both the envelope and the letter - if Mick knows you as a friend and his team knows you too, they'll certainly let it through to him. If it's urgent, mark it as such on the envelope, but clearly state why in your letter. Don't just write "URGENT", write something like "URGENT - Time-sensitive personal material enclosed. Please read and pass on to indicated recipient immediately." Make sure your letter is neat, to-the-point, and not desprate, or they'll just throw it away without consulting Mick if they're not sure that you're really an aquaintance.

And Gazza's exactly right. There are wayyyyyy too many absolute nutcases in the world to trust anyone with an address on a public forum, even someone's address who's not a superstar like Mick.

I'll drop you a line via e-mail to see what this is all about - it sounds like you really need this sent out, and if you're really serious, I want to make sure you're doing it right. But, seriously, man, is this really really *really* important? I'm e-mailing you - lemme know ASAP, 'cuz if you're really serious, then yeah, I'm sure we'd be glad to help.

-tSYX --- Don' give me that Carribean Boogie...

[Edited by TheSavageYoungXyzzy]
12-02-02 07:24 AM
JaggaRichards Maybe he wants to use the apt.# to bet as the daily number?
12-04-02 10:33 PM
umbongo TheSavageYoungXyzzy : I never recieved an email, or did but it got deleted. Thanks anyway for your concern.

Yes obviously the post says *crazy person alert* but I was desperate. Anyway all sorted and taken care of now and everything back to normal.
12-04-02 10:41 PM
umbongo TheSavageYoungXyzzy :: Thanks for the concern, I didnt get the email, or it might have got deleted by accident as I didnt check back here after talking with him and normally just clear my hotmail.

Everything is sorted now though and back to normal. I knew posting here was going to make me look crazy, but it was a last ditch effort. You'd be suprised who reads these forums.
12-04-02 11:31 PM
full moon No parole again for you Charlie Manson...
12-06-02 04:09 AM
Keefness Sheesh. That kinda shit is just one reason why I don't post too much.