ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Joan Jett, NYC 1986
By Nick Elgar
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pictures of Mick Taylor in Terschelling 11/23/02 Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-05-02 02:34 PM
doo doo doo Dude jb, I'm in total agreement with you about Taylor being one of the greatest things to ever happen to the Stones. As bad as he looks these days, a case could be made about the rest of the Stones since they look like absolute shit as well with reports of Mick & Ronnie wearing wigs whilst Keith has to wear a Mark Knopfler bandana to hide his receding hairline.

Doesn't mean I don't love 'em all though!

P.S. I think McCartney's a tool as well. Keep up the good work!
12-05-02 02:40 PM
jb Thanks..but I know for sure only Bill is wearing a wig....
12-05-02 03:11 PM
Joey We all had to gather in the Atrium this morning here at HP to watch a live video feed of Carly's " Motivation " Speech to all of her employess .

The extravaganza lasted on hour and was pretty boring until she closed her presentation with the following :

" So , before I take any questions , does anyone wanna do some blow ??????????????????

" Hell Yes , I said Ronnie "

{{{{{{{ Joey Gram }}}}}}}}}}

12-05-02 03:15 PM
jb She is pretty hot Joey...
12-05-02 03:21 PM
Joey " She is pretty hot Joey..."

Damn Straight My Hurricane loving , tinnitus experiencing , Miami living , Arabic brother.............

That Coke has given her a " perfect " figure .

" Cold Fronts and Muff Dives and warm fuzzy mittens ! "

" Coke , Dope and Heineken and big fluffy kittens ! "

" Those are a few of my favorite things !!!! "

The Joeskee ----- Entertaining America and the rest of the world since March 6th , 1999.

{{{{{{{{{{ BUNNY JOE }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Page: 1 2