ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Joan Jett, NYC 1986
By Nick Elgar
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pictures of Mick Taylor in Terschelling 11/23/02 Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-27-02 12:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Nico Zentgraf

The following are very recent pix of Mick Taylor playing a surprise gig with the Hans van Lier Band in Holland on November 23.

For more click here http://www.hansvanlier.nl/terschelling
11-27-02 01:00 PM
sirmoonie Who's basement is that?
11-27-02 01:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Casa de maxy?
11-27-02 01:03 PM
Moonisup he's a bit fat now, our fellow dutchmen!!
11-27-02 01:10 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 he is using gibson sg guitars again.
11-27-02 01:18 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl According to Megaty, a Japanes friend from the SW5 list, that guitar was made in 1999 granted by the ONG Corpration. This is the second time he uses it, first was October 23, 1999 and only for two songs: You Shook Me and Can't You Hear Me Knocking.

Click the image to see more Mick Taylor guitars from Megaty website for Mick Taylor.

11-27-02 01:30 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
he's a bit fat now, our fellow dutchmen!!

A bit??
11-27-02 01:43 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy My God! The poor bastard! He looks *terrible*...

Keith said "No one leaves this band unless they're in a fuckin' coffin"... Taylor looks like might as well be.

How's he been playin' these days? Good as ever? *What's* he been playin' these days?

-tSYX --- Hear me ringin'...
11-27-02 02:06 PM
shakedhandswithkeith I saw him a couple years ago in germany, the concert was very good.

he made his own way - he played no stones songs and he never lost his own stile.

i still like him
11-27-02 02:14 PM
Fiji Joe Large and in charge
11-27-02 08:41 PM
Joey I have seen the face of GOD !!!!!!!!!!!

..............Oh Shit , Hell here I come !

He wasn't that bloated in August of 2001 when I stood six inches away from him center stage at the Grand Emporium in Kansas City ............then again , how in the Hell did I know what the " Towel Heads " were getting ready to do to our beloved country ............... Huh ????????????

No wonder www.MickTaylor.com went down for good .

Enough , Your young Joey is off for a little drinky poo this evening ....................Thanksgiving Eve rivals New Years Eve for pure drunkedness in Joey's world .

YES !!!!!!

" Frothy Effervescent Fizz Ronnie "

J. Diddy Fly

JJJJJJJJJJJJJ Bunny JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Clubby JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Joeykins JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Skittles JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Snaggle JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ H.R. Puffin Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Kunta JJJJJJJJJJJ Toby JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJoey

{{{{{{{{{{{{ THE JOEY , Established 1999 }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

11-27-02 09:19 PM
CousinCocaine I still hope the Stones give him a second chance and let him at least play on a few numbers on some European date.
He's not doing too well these days but he really gave the boys a big push when he joined and those Stones-Taylor albums are just the cream on the classics !!
CC
11-27-02 09:57 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 that be cool if he did rejoin the stones with ronnie still being in the group. mick can use his gibson sg, gibson les pauls and fender stratocasters.
11-28-02 03:28 AM
Staffan Fat? I think he looks COOL!
And that SG too! I'm shivering!
When I met him, some years back, I asked him if he still played on SGs... He said something like "No, that was a long time ago"...
Beautiful blue guitar too....
Almost as beautiful as Mick fucking Taylor himself!
11-28-02 05:23 AM
egon aah terschelling!
fond memories of that island
11-28-02 06:58 AM
Cant Catch Me Is that his real hair or does he wear a stuffed pet badger on his head at all times? Not that I care only about appearances, or choices in pets, deceased or not.
11-28-02 07:05 AM
Moonisup
quote:
egon wrote:
aah terschelling!
fond memories of that island

lol!
11-28-02 09:59 AM
Jumacfly nice avatar fiji!! lol!!

11-28-02 11:12 AM
F505 If the Stones play Groningen Taylor can drop by when he catches the ferry.
11-28-02 11:24 AM
Honky Tonk Man CHRIST, HES FATTER THEN I THOUGHT!

IS THAT 5 OR 6 CHINS I CAN COUNT?

Alex
11-28-02 11:32 AM
Moonisup he looks like Drew Carrey
11-29-02 06:33 AM
egon
quote:
F505 wrote:
If the Stones play Groningen Taylor can drop by when he catches the ferry.

no need, he lives in groningen.
(and bangs some young dutch student)
11-29-02 07:07 AM
stonedinaustralia but the question isn't how he looks or how he's going

what does he sound like? who is "the drive" section ...is he still working that same tone/style ... does he do anything new - different -

he was supposed to be here a few months ago but it blew out - i wished i'd seen it

just goes to show i think that even if you've been in the rolling stones it's still hard to get a good gig

12-04-02 06:44 PM
Street Fighting Man In all seriousness, I wonder if he's on some type of medication that's increasing his weight so drastically?

In any case, I wish him the best as his playing was pretty inspired with the Stones in the early 70's.
12-04-02 08:16 PM
Joey " In all seriousness, I wonder if he's on some type of medication that's increasing his weight so drastically? "

He needs a " Cocaine Diet " !

" Carly has got her thumb jammed so far up my Ass I can taste ' Estee Lauder ' Ronnie "

J. Bo

12-04-02 08:47 PM
doo doo doo Dude MT needs to lay off the pints of beer which always seem to be close by in nearly every recent pic of him. I'm sure it's his new drug of choice since (and if) he kicked the horse.

Did anyone see him on the VH1 special where he spoke briefly about Altamont? He didn't look nearly as bad.

That said, I think he's a frickin genius and tortured soul who blew it big time and can't seem to catch a break, mostly by his own doing.
12-05-02 01:09 PM
monkeyman With Mr. Taylor the sound of Stones will be more exciting and speed. Is Just the SoloMan!!!
Lucas From Argentina.
12-05-02 01:25 PM
jb Stop making fun of the great Mick Taylor. Did you see Jerry Lewis ...certain drugs(prednisone) cause extreme weight gain and bloating. Mick Talor always looks cool to me...I love him for the music he created with the Stones and the fact they threw him out and won't let him play today is disgraceful.
[Edited by jb]
12-05-02 02:07 PM
steel driving hammer Sap O' Lard.
12-05-02 02:10 PM
sasca He looks good, like a slightly wasted left-bank poet.
Page: 1 2