ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Joan Jett, NYC 1986
By Nick Elgar
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: OASIS Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
11-28-02 11:19 AM
Jumacfly may be they rock, but they do the same song for ten years...same intonation, same mono riff, same vocals ,
the hives rock, not oasis...

Cheers
ju
11-28-02 11:23 AM
F505 Hey Jumac, you know Plastic Bertrand is on his way back?
11-28-02 11:30 AM
Jumacfly really??
plastic bertrand is godfather of punk rock!!!
ouh ouh ouh ouh....ca plane pour moi!!!
LOL!!
11-29-02 01:16 PM
sasca Incidentally, Brian Jones has sometimes been claimed by the Welsh and Ian Stewart by the Scots.
12-02-02 03:21 AM
RubyFriday MUNICH, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Liam Gallagher and three other members of British rock group Oasis were briefly arrested early on Sunday after a punch-up with guests in a plush Munich hotel's nightclub, police said.

Police said the 30-year-old singer brawled with guests at the Bayerischer Hof, the city's top hotel. Three other band members -- but not Liam's brother Noel -- then became involved, they said.

The four were released on Sunday afternoon but a concert in the city scheduled on Sunday night was cancelled.

It was unclear if the band would continue its tour as planned in Hamburg on Monday.

(Taken from Yahoo news)
12-02-02 06:34 AM
parmeda Oh! Now here's a story waiting to be told!

What a "class-act" and piece of work 'ole Liam is...
12-02-02 07:12 AM
egon a dutch paper says he had his 2 front teeth knocked out
12-02-02 08:37 AM
full moon You know you have lost it when nothing is said about the music. It is all about their " escapades"????
12-02-02 12:45 PM
RubyFriday He lost 2 teeth and the concert today in Hamburg is also cancelled.
12-02-02 06:58 PM
gypsy Do you think Keith would cancel a show just because he had a couple of teeth knocked out? Fuck no! Keith could lose every tooth in his head, and he'd still get up and play-smiling every damn minute!
12-02-02 08:43 PM
Joey " Fuck no! Keith could lose every tooth in his head, and he'd still get up and play-smiling every damn minute!"

Gypsy , you make Joey proud .

12-02-02 08:50 PM
gypsy Yay!
Well, y'know, I try...
12-02-02 09:49 PM
mandrack great and true rock band!!!
even have stones stickers on guitars,fighting,losing their teets.
12-02-02 10:39 PM
Boomhauer
quote:
mandrack wrote:
great and true rock band!!!
even have stones stickers on guitars,fighting,losing their teets.

Losing their teets?

I always thought Noel Gallagher was, as Arnold Schwrachaneggar(?) would say, a "little gehrley mahn!"

Just kidding, Mandrack. I know you meant "teeth".
[Edited by Boomhauer]
12-03-02 12:18 AM
gypsy ...teets...hee hee! You just opened a whole new can of worms with that typo. Our beloved Joey loves to fondle the teets on a comely sheep or two.
12-03-02 09:28 AM
Joey " Our beloved Joey loves to fondle the teets on a comely sheep or two. "

Damn Straight My Princess ..................

Sheep are cute , some are quite beautiful , and so very demure . Tack on their air of aristocracy and that inner self confidence and , Oh man , is your Joey in love .

{{{{{ Joeskee }}}}}}}}}}}}}

12-03-02 09:55 AM
nankerphelge I once knew a hot ewe. She was really something -- we just clicked from the start. When we were together, the whole world around us just melted away. We would just walk around hoof-in-hand, glancing at each other longingly. But it was forbidden love and it couldn't last -- we both knew it. Eventually, like all the others, she left, mocking me as she trotted away...

12-03-02 11:36 AM
luxury1 nanky, hon, you need therapy.
12-03-02 11:37 AM
nankerphelge What kind?
12-03-02 11:47 AM
Joey " I once knew a hot ewe. She was really something -- we just clicked from the start. When we were together, the whole world around us just melted away. We would just walk around hoof-in-hand, glancing at each other longingly. But it was forbidden love and it couldn't last -- we both knew it. Eventually, like all the others, she left, mocking me as she trotted away... "

Nanky ...............you make Joey giggle .

{{{{{{{{JOESKEE }}}}}}}}}}}}}

12-03-02 07:30 PM
gypsy Animal love is funny to joke about, but really sad when it actually happens.
I swear to God that this story is absolutely true. Whenever I was first going to radiology school, training at different hospitals, etc..., some guy came into the ER attached to a poodle. Swear to God! I've never seen so many nurses cry.
12-04-02 09:04 AM
nankerphelge Slut poodles suck...
Page: 1 2 3