ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1973 Chuck Pulin
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian Movie News. Return to archive
December 3rd, 2004 02:52 PM
stewed & Keefed http://www.brianjonesfc.com/

EXCLUSIVE ON-SET COMMENTS of
James D. White (Honorary Member 0603)
who played Charlie Watts in "The Wild & Wycked World of Brian Jones" film currently in production in London.

“I wasn't aware of the Brian Jones story before this film. But his life, death and music really have touched my heart and I've done enough research and reading (lots from your site) to now consider myself a 'Rookie' Brian Jones Fan as well as someone who wants his name cleared!! So I would LOVE to become an honorary member it would be an ...'er....Honor! Who'd have though it, I'm joining the ranks of Tom, Sir Cliff, Marianne...... Blimey Guv!

Unfortunately for me I've finished my bit filming now, in fact so has everybody else. The few lucky ones including the guys playing Mick, Keith and Anita who had some scenes to do in Morocco have returned to Blighty and the wrap party has been well and truly had (at which they screened some snippets of the film and it looks and sounds very authentic 1960's).
The first time I saw Leo in full make-up and costume was the day we filmed the Stones sacking him from the band. He opened the door to "Cotchford Farm" and I nearly jumped out of my skin. To me, he looked the very image of Brian. I thought i'd seen a ghost!! It was Great playing Charlie. We re-created a German gig using Brixton Academy. I can play the drums a bit, so was able to keep time with the playback of music. At one point, I was drumming a rhythm and Leo started rapping original Hip Hop lyrics completely off the cuff (he's very talented). I even broke a drumstick on stage there! I had a fanctastic time being Charlie, apart from the fact that I wasn't allowed to smile!!

December 3rd, 2004 04:17 PM
not bound to please thanks for your updates. This should be GOOD.
December 3rd, 2004 05:56 PM
glencar Why do they spell "wycked" in such a funny way?
December 3rd, 2004 08:31 PM
Soldatti Thanks
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood