ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1973 Chuck Pulin
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jaxx and other administrators Return to archive
December 2nd, 2004 02:31 PM
Jair Though be in the Rocks Off for many years now (with different names), I never knew what happened about Jaxx. Can someone tell me? Jaxx is she or he? Is dead or something? I am asking an idiot question? In this case, I'm really sorry.

But, anyway, I would like to know more about our adm. I have no idea about who Gazza is, for example. Can you post a little autobiography, Gazza?

And about you, Gerardo? Well, you I know since '97, as you remembered some days ago but, Just for fun, come on...

Thanks. Love you all.

December 2nd, 2004 02:53 PM
Tom http://www.rocksoff.org/salt2.htm
December 2nd, 2004 03:00 PM
jb Jaxx has made the transition...see Babie Steelie------------>
December 2nd, 2004 03:01 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Jair wrote:
Though be in the Rocks Off for many years now (with different names), I never knew what happened about Jaxx. Can someone tell me? Jaxx is she or he? Is dead or something? I am asking an idiot question? In this case, I'm really sorry.

But, anyway, I would like to know more about our adm. I have no idea about who Gazza is, for example. Can you post a little autobiography, Gazza?

And about you, Gerardo? Well, you I know since '97, as you remembered some days ago but, Just for fun, come on...

Thanks. Love you all.

Jaxx sadly injured her right knee a coupla years back. She went through a difficult recovery.

Gazza is a great friend too. Mr. Gerardo Liedo once had called my house on my birthday 2 years ago.
December 2nd, 2004 03:02 PM
Joey

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/12/01/who.daltrey.reut/index.html
December 2nd, 2004 03:08 PM
jb Meine Liebe abs shae monkey!!!!
December 2nd, 2004 03:08 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Jaxx has made the transition...see Babie Steelie------------>

I think of Baby Steel Magnolia often ..............sometimes I walk in the park during my lunch hour , breast heaving , wondering where my Baby Steelie ( the one I love so much ) be ?......or what he is doing ?....or why he no longer posts at this most prodigious of message boards? .........but then I take a deep breath and realize that he is EVER present ( see Keith Moon ) and that there is indeed a little " Baby Steelie " in each and every single one of us ......fade to SDH.

I thank you for your time today !

The Sassy Tree ! ™

[ Edited By Baby ]

[Edited by Joey]
December 2nd, 2004 03:29 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

and that there is indeed a little " Baby Steelie " in each and every single one of us ......

Or a little of some of us in Baby Steelie...

December 2nd, 2004 03:59 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Or a little of some of us in Baby Steelie...

Oh My !!!!! .... You are SASSY !

.....I LIKE you ....do you know that ?!?!?!

Frisky ! ™
December 3rd, 2004 11:02 AM
Jair
quote:
Tom wrote:
http://www.rocksoff.org/salt2.htm

Thanks, Tom, but like this is not funny.
I would like to hear/read from their own.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease???????

December 3rd, 2004 11:10 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Jair wrote:

Thanks, Tom, but like this is not funny.
I would like to hear/read from their own.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease???????

Poor monkeys Jair....they are frozing exactly like my beers in the fridge
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood