ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1973 Chuck Pulin
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For jb (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 1st, 2004 02:30 PM
gypsy OMG! I totally figured it out! jb is not himself because he is extremely jealous of "Cafe Hostess Jill." I don't know why it took me so long to see that.
December 1st, 2004 02:33 PM
Trey Krimsin I thought it was obvious, Gypsy. And no, I'm not going to make a blonde joke. I'll let the next person do that. LOL

I'm only kidding!
December 1st, 2004 02:34 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
OMG! I totally figured it out! jb is not himself because he is extremely jealous of "Cafe Hostess Jill." I don't know why it took me so long to see that.

For My Princess :

http://oddsandsods.imdanet.com/petephotos6.htm
December 1st, 2004 02:36 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
OMG! I totally figured it out! jb is not himself because he is extremely jealous of "Cafe Hostess Jill." I don't know why it took me so long to see that.

Holy Shit you are right gypsy.

I can't believe we didn't see this coming a mile away

December 1st, 2004 02:39 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Holy Shit you are right gypsy.

I can't believe we didn't see this coming a mile away

http://oddsandsods.imdanet.com/petephotos10.htm
December 1st, 2004 02:48 PM
gypsy
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
I thought it was obvious, Gypsy. And no, I'm not going to make a blonde joke. I'll let the next person do that. LOL

I'm only kidding!

Yeah, it was obvious...but I try to block the Howe-like frolicking out of my head. Plus, it was just too blatant...y'know?
December 1st, 2004 02:49 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

For My Princess :

http://oddsandsods.imdanet.com/petephotos6.htm

You are gem! Just file that under "masturbation material!" What a find, joey, what a find!
December 1st, 2004 02:51 PM
Joey " You are gem! Just file that under "masturbation material!" What a find, joey, what a find! "

<-------------------- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by Joey]
December 1st, 2004 03:24 PM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Yeah, it was obvious...but I try to block the Howe-like frolicking out of my head. Plus, it was just too blatant...y'know?

Sometimes the Howe-like frolicking is difficult to get out of your mind. From what I hear, some women can't get enough of those thoughts.
December 1st, 2004 03:31 PM
Joey " Sometimes the Howe-like frolicking is difficult to get out of your mind. From what I hear, some women can't get enough of those thoughts."

<-------------

December 1st, 2004 03:45 PM
Trey Krimsin Thank you, Joey, for some new inspiration.
December 1st, 2004 04:50 PM
telecaster Didn't joey start cheating on jb with Jill around the same time Arafat kicked the bucket?

December 1st, 2004 06:16 PM
gypsy
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Didn't joey start cheating on jb with Jill around the same time Arafat kicked the bucket?

Yes! Double whammy for joshy. And I bet he also came down with some new devastating disease in the midst of the joey and Arafat fiascos.
December 1st, 2004 07:01 PM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Didn't joey start cheating on jb with Jill around the same time Arafat kicked the bucket?

A coincidence? I think not!
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood