ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1973 Chuck Pulin
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Elton John Talks About Beckham Problems Return to archive
November 30th, 2004 04:10 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Elton John Talks About Beckham Problems

LONDON - Elton John has blamed former pop star Victoria Beckham for problems in her high-profile marriage to soccer star David Beckham.

But John, a close friend of the celebrity couple and a godfather to their two sons, told a British magazine the pair's relationship was back on track.

The Beckhams' marriage came under the spotlight earlier this year when David Beckham's former personal assistant Rebecca Loos went public with claims she was having an affair with the England captain.

John told Heat magazine that Victoria should have moved with the Real Madrid star when he relocated to the Spanish capital.

Instead, she decided to stay in Britain to pursue her ailing singing career, a move that John blames for Beckham's alleged relationship with Loos.

"I think he missed her and the boys terribly," John told the magazine. "If you live six months in a hotel room in Madrid — or anywhere — it's going to drive you crazy. I think they should have gone together as a family."

John also said the couple should have released a statement confirming their marital problems. "But they just denied it and kept denying it, and there were obviously problems ... which now they seem to have sorted out," the singer said.

The couple had been through a "pretty awful" time but were back on track, John said. "Basically, they are two people that love each other very much."

Victoria Beckham, a former Spice Girl, recently announced that she would give up her music career to focus on being a fashion designer. Beckham, who is expecting the couple's third child in March, is developing her own label.
November 30th, 2004 04:16 PM
Night Clerk Elton John has too much free time on his hands.
November 30th, 2004 04:24 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Well I found it kind of amusing. Elton John's reasoning seems to be that HE has and affair and SHE's too blame for it. Damn all those cold lonely nights in a hotel room. Must be tough being Beckham.
November 30th, 2004 04:32 PM
gimmekeef Elton giving advice??????????..Pluuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeaaaasssssssse!...Wish Keef would rid us of that fudge packer!
November 30th, 2004 04:42 PM
Back Street Girl Elton John thread. WTF ?
November 30th, 2004 08:30 PM
gypsy I figured that somewhere in here we could fit the line "Bend it Like Beckham." But I just don't see where.
November 30th, 2004 08:38 PM
Mikey Jesuz, this guy will give his opinion on anything and anybody. Like we're all interested in what he has to say.
November 30th, 2004 10:03 PM
Soldatti Elton "Blimp" John?
Fuc* off!
November 30th, 2004 10:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Night Clerk wrote:
Elton John has too much free time on his hands.

and too much cocks in her mouth

Sir Bitch
November 30th, 2004 11:00 PM
corgi37 Surely he has a cartoon soundtrack to write. Or, maybe another duet with a transvestite.

Imagine having his as your Godfather!

Shit, when he says to the Beckham boys "I'm gonna make you an offer you cant refuse", i'd run if i was them.

Run to their $300,000 cubby house/fort.

Did anyone see that? Man, its bigger than my house.
December 1st, 2004 01:05 PM
glencar He's the gayest godfather that ever was...
December 1st, 2004 01:43 PM
Monkey Woman Well, *I* have a gay godmother. Am I embarrassed? Shit no!

(But Elton should stick to music and forget the family counselling part... Or at least put a cock in his mouth before uttering qomething stupid.)
December 1st, 2004 02:54 PM
gypsy Good one, MonkeyWoman!
What's up with Elton being so damn bitter?
December 1st, 2004 05:39 PM
parmeda Will somebody please send Elton a case of Midol and a fucking box of chocolates before his seizures get out of control?
December 1st, 2004 11:53 PM
glencar Elton's so bitter because his latest album dropped with nary a ripple. He is keeping himself in the news. The problem is he's chasing off all his friends.
December 2nd, 2004 12:46 AM
Poplar "Pigs! Vile stinking pigs, all of you!"
[Edited by Poplar]
December 2nd, 2004 04:16 AM
F505 maybe Beckham should talk about Elton John's problems
December 2nd, 2004 05:07 AM
Honky Tonk Man I like Elton John.

I don't particulary like his music, but at least the guy speaks his mind and he obvsiously just doesn't give a fuck, otherwise he wouldn't be so gay.

For that, he deserves credit
December 2nd, 2004 06:57 AM
egon
quote:
gypsy wrote:
What's up with Elton being so damn bitter?

maybe he's 'hanging' around with JB?
December 2nd, 2004 07:55 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:

maybe he's 'hanging' around with JB?

LOL
December 2nd, 2004 08:17 AM
Jair
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
I like Elton John.

I don't particulary like his music, but at least the guy speaks his mind and he obvsiously just doesn't give a fuck, otherwise he wouldn't be so gay.

For that, he deserves credit

I agree, total. Who gives a damn if he is gay...I don't. Most of my friends are gay, women and men.

Also, "I" like his music a bit, a have 3 or 4 Elton John albuns and also ALL Pet Shop Boys records, including rare stuff, made specially for gay people.
So???

Mick Jagger, at 70's beginning, had a look more gay than Elton John ever or PSB...

[Edited by Jair]
December 3rd, 2004 02:34 PM
Jair wow. I hope you haven't stopped this thread because of me.
Go ahead, boys. There's a lot to be said...

December 3rd, 2004 03:49 PM
not bound to please
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Surely he has a cartoon soundtrack to write. Or, maybe another duet with a transvestite.

Do you sing?
December 3rd, 2004 05:30 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Do you sing?

Is Elton John REALLY gay ......?!?!

......or is it a " put on " ?!?!?!

The Hacky ! ( He just be a 'hacking away ' today ) ! ™
December 3rd, 2004 06:34 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Is Elton John REALLY gay ......?!?!

......or is it a " put on " ?!?!?!

The Hacky ! ( He just be a 'hacking away ' today ) ! ™

joey, Elton is sooo NOT gay. It is indeed a "put on." It's his schtick. You should see him when he's not performing...he dons a "Buttweiser" t-shirt and Wranglers, and swigs Keystone Light like it's goin' outta style.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood