ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1973 Chuck Pulin
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Little Britain/Brian Jones Film. Return to archive
November 30th, 2004 12:51 PM
stewed & Keefed According to the Evening Standard,Little Britain star David Walliams has recently filmed a part in the film about Rolling Stone Brian Jones,The Wild and Wycked World of Brian Jones.

November 30th, 2004 06:09 PM
Gazza BITTY!!!!!
November 30th, 2004 06:10 PM
Back Street Girl
I can't imagine who he is playing.
[Edited by Back Street Girl]
November 30th, 2004 06:43 PM
gypsy Well, what does Williams look like? Maybe we can figure it out.
November 30th, 2004 06:54 PM
Gazza nothing like Brian! (its WALLIAMS..unusual spelling, but Stewed & Keefed got it right)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/littlebritain/

But Little Britain is probably the funniest TV show in ages
[Edited by Gazza]
November 30th, 2004 07:21 PM
Riffhard I've never seen Little Britain. BBC America has not brought it across the pond yet I suppose. However,I must say that The Office is riotous as is that old favorite AbFab.

I'm buying The Office DVD collection this weekend in fact. If any of you other yanks have not seen it I recomend it highly. Very funny indeed and the theme song is Handbags and Gladrags which through me for a loop the first time I watched the show.

Riffhard
November 30th, 2004 07:27 PM
Gazza I'd imagine its a bit too racy taste-wise for BBC America (the current (2nd) series anyway) - mind you, I think they did show the League of Gentlemen, so perhaps not!!

I heard they were (as is often the case with imports) re-casting "The Office" to make it more "American", which is too bad. Very often, when they do that, they miss the point of the original.
[Edited by Gazza]
November 30th, 2004 07:53 PM
gypsy I bet Walliams is portraying one of the construction workers who worked at Cotchford Farm.
November 30th, 2004 08:23 PM
Gazza knowing Walliams, he's probably playing Brian's mum
December 1st, 2004 06:12 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Gazza wrote:
knowing Walliams, he's probably playing Brian's mum

LOL!

Brilliant!
December 1st, 2004 12:57 PM
glencar He's going to play the present-day Mick Taylor!
December 1st, 2004 01:06 PM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
glencar wrote:
He's going to play the present-day Mick Taylor!

The fat one is Matt Lucas
December 1st, 2004 01:07 PM
glencar Oh, nevermind...
December 1st, 2004 01:09 PM
Gazza Indeed. "Call me Bubbles, dahling.."
Matt

David
"I'm a LADY.."
[Edited by Gazza]
December 1st, 2004 01:15 PM
glencar BTW BBC America is available on the Dish Network. It used to be interesting but now it's mostly those Cash In The Attic & House/Garden Improvement shows.
December 1st, 2004 01:20 PM
Gazza Its good to know you lot are being tortured with that shite as much as we are, then!!!
December 1st, 2004 02:17 PM
glencar It's a damned shame. BBC Am used to have some nice music shows & mystery shows & even some dramas. Now it's some lame-o comedies & those almost wall-t-wall fix-it-up shows. What a drag.
December 1st, 2004 02:29 PM
Gazza I agree. Actually, its the same with the BBC as a whole here in the UK. Always had a high reputation worldwide for high quality programming and professionalism, but now they're increasingly "dumbing down". Sign of the times.
December 2nd, 2004 05:52 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I agree. Actually, its the same with the BBC as a whole here in the UK. Always had a high reputation worldwide for high quality programming and professionalism, but now they're increasingly "dumbing down". Sign of the times.

What are you talking about?

Ws still have Eastenders
December 2nd, 2004 06:01 AM
Zeeta Eastenders is piss poor mate!

Licence fee is such a rip off I rarely watch TV and yet I have to pay £50 a quarter or fuckin pay £1000 fine!

Utter bollocks
December 2nd, 2004 06:20 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
Eastenders is piss poor mate!

Licence fee is such a rip off I rarely watch TV and yet I have to pay £50 a quarter or fuckin pay £1000 fine!

Utter bollocks

I was been sarcastic. Indeed you are right, I't is piss poor!

I hate the way that you are so sarcastic
And you're not very bright
You think that everything you've done's fantastic
Your music's shite it keeps me up all night ... up all night
December 2nd, 2004 06:50 AM
Zeeta You can never tell in cyber land mate! Sarcasm is excellent!
Good tune BTW -
You're the outcast!
You're the underclass!
But you don't care!
Cos you're livin fast!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood