ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1973 Chuck Pulin
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Which girl would you include in a Stones video? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
November 29th, 2004 01:39 PM
Angiegirl No, we're not! Ok, maybe just a little
November 29th, 2004 01:41 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Gotta go with "Cafe Hostess Jill" here. She has an ass that will keep anyone UP all night, if you know what I mean!"

<------- Speaking of " Cafe' Hostess Jill " , our young Joey is getting her phone number TONIGHT !

I had her all weekend, joey. She's DAMAGED GOODS now, my non-Jew friend.
November 29th, 2004 01:45 PM
Madafaka We are lucky guys, since we might do a portfolio with Angiegirl's pix, Gypsy's pix, etc, etc. Meanwhile, we can continue seeing Carola Del Bianco's pix here: http://www.caras.uolsinectis.com.ar/galeria/sp/sp_ellas/sp_carola_del_bianco_01.htm
You're welcome!
November 29th, 2004 01:48 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:

That image might keep me up all night
November 29th, 2004 01:49 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Gypsy .................................you have no IDEA how hard it is to find a woman with a nice Ass living here in Nebraska ( or the entire upper Midwest ) -- NO IDEA !!!!!! It starts with the " Dorm Butt " in college and continues with the constant 'pounding ' those asses take throughout the long , cold , harsh , Midwest winters .. year .. after year ... after year ......until by the time the young lady is twenty-five or six , her Ass is completely pancaked and flatter than Yoko Ono's ( circa 1972 ) --- Ouch !

" Paris Hilton has a Flat Ass Ronnie ! "

JACKY ! ™
November 29th, 2004 01:51 PM
Jair
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I know how it's spelled...Jair doesn't.
Okay, so when did I become a dam?

Gypsy, I was talking about dyke, yes, but thinking in Keith's daugther.

Now, if you're worried about some video...well, what can I do for you, help to find it???

[Edited by Jair]
November 29th, 2004 01:52 PM
gypsy Unfortunately, I've seen those Kansas and Nebraska girls at football games. You are dead right about the flat fat asses. Meanwhile, your rich Jew lawyer friend gets to stare at hot firm Floridian ass.
So, how much money have you shelled out at Barnes & Noble this week?
November 29th, 2004 01:57 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
So, how much money have you shelled out at Barnes & Noble this week?

None !

.........I am going back to " Barnes & Noble " tonight for the first time since Tuesday .

Don't worry my Stonesian Princess --- I WILL get her phone number , I WILL take her " clubbing " this weekend and I will get her on " ALL FOURS " ! Word !

Hey , ..........." All Fours " ---now THAT would make a great Thread .

Developing ....................................

" Sideways is a fantastic movie Ronnie ! "

Little Friskies !
November 29th, 2004 02:03 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

None !

.........I am going back to " Barnes & Noble " tonight for the first time since Tuesday .

Don't worry my Stonesian Princess --- I WILL get her phone number , I WILL take her " clubbing " this weekend and I will get her on " ALL FOURS " ! Word !

Hey , ..........." All Fours " ---now THAT would make a great Thread .

Developing ....................................

" Sideways is a fantastic movie Ronnie ! "

Little Friskies !

Will you take off your Tardrite? Will you pull her hair and tell her to make sheep sounds? Details, joey!
November 29th, 2004 02:15 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Unfortunately, I've seen those Kansas and Nebraska girls at football games.

Maybe the nice ones don't attend worldly football games and universities. Check out ORU. Maybe it's not so surprising, but some of the most beautiful women in the world are ORU grads. Bible Belt beauties.
November 29th, 2004 02:19 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Will you take off your Tardrite? Will you pull her hair and tell her to make sheep sounds? Details, joey!

Gypsy ...................................

Don't forget about our " Dinner Date " this Saturday Evening at ' Ruth's Chris ' in Kansas City -- I'm passing up the " Big Twelve Championship " game for our little soiree' so please be prompt .

...............and yes we can go to " O'Dowds " afterwards but no " Lava Room " this weekend .

Developing ..........................................

" Stones Rule ....................You Bastards ! "

J.D. Frisky ! ™

[Edited by Joey]
November 29th, 2004 02:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels That'd be great. An ORU cheerleaders calendar. And I'd bet everything, they would look great. But having said that, in the end....Stones chix are the best. Patti Hansen, circa 1982, is probably the most beautiful woman that ever existed in pictures. Of couse she's "just another old bag now" but wtf?
November 29th, 2004 02:41 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
That'd be great. An ORU cheerleaders calendar. And I'd bet everything, they would look great. But having said that, in the end....Stones chix are the best. Patti Hansen, circa 1982, is probably the most beautiful woman that ever existed in pictures. Of couse she's "just another old bag now" but wtf?

Can't Top THIS !!!! :

November 29th, 2004 02:44 PM
jb Meine liebe abs monkey!!!!
November 29th, 2004 02:46 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Meine liebe abs monkey!!!!

Josh ....................................

I see your Dolphins are on Monday Night Football THREE TIMES this year ( same as the K.C. Chiefs ).

.......think ABC Television will ever pick up our teams again ?!?!?!

.......think Baby Steel Magnolia is still breathing here on this orb ?!?!

.......think I will soon ****** END TRANASMISSION ****** ?!?!

November 29th, 2004 02:51 PM
jb We beat V .Tech and we go to the Fieasta Bowl!!!!
November 29th, 2004 03:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:

.......think ABC Television will ever pick up our teams again ?!?!?!

Why bother? Fuckin' losers.
November 29th, 2004 03:04 PM
jb
quote:

Why bother? Fuckin' losers.

17-0.....winningest franchise since the 70's with this only our 2nd losing season since 1970....we are down, but not out.
November 29th, 2004 04:20 PM
gypsy
quote:

Maybe the nice ones don't attend worldly football games and universities. Check out ORU. Maybe it's not so surprising, but some of the most beautiful women in the world are ORU grads. Bible Belt beauties.

Why do YOU take everything I post so personal?
I'm a Midwestern girl myself--born and raised in Devil's Elbow, Missouri.
I've traveled extensively; and I know that there are fat ugly chicks EVERYWHERE. But they are really rampant in CANADA.
November 29th, 2004 04:23 PM
iluvmickjagger07 i dont know but they should actually be pretty unlike that lady in the video "she was hot". she was not hot and she seemed pretty old. that girl in that video "too much blood" had only pretty eyes. i think there shouldnt be any girls in their videos. i much rather just watch mick jagger dance.
November 29th, 2004 04:24 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Why do YOU take everything I post so personal?
I'm a Midwestern girl myself--born and raised in Devil's Elbow, Missouri.
I've traveled extensively; and I know that there are fat ugly chicks EVERYWHERE. But they are really rampant in CANADA.

I see " flat asses " everywhere ........................

..........Oh , and Viet Congs too !

Shiver ...................................

Cassie ! ™
November 29th, 2004 04:27 PM
gypsy The V.C. are a bitch...they hide in my rice cooker. All their last names are Nguyen and they are barbers by trade.

"'Would you care for an opium-laced joint?' she purred, Ronnie."
November 29th, 2004 04:31 PM
Joey " The V.C. are a bitch...they hide in my rice cooker. All their last names are Nguyen and they are barbers by trade. "

Damn Straight My Stonesian Princess ---- the V.C. are really nice and all " Lovey Dovey " ( some even know the words to " Cheeseburger in Paradise " ) until that one day when the call comes from Ho Chi Minh to " engage " and THAT is when the razor blades come into play .

Ouch !

" Nguyen is pronounced " WHEN " Ronnie ! "

LBJOEY !

November 29th, 2004 04:55 PM
gypsy You make gypsy giggle!

"It's pronounce, 'new when,' Ronnie!"
November 29th, 2004 05:15 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
You make gypsy giggle!

"It's pronounce, 'new when,' Ronnie!"

Is it really pronounced " NEW WHEN " ?!?!

Henry Kissinger once stated that the Vietnamese personality is charactized by three tenets :

1. ) Defiance
2. ) Tenacity
3. ) Indirection

...............Have you found this to be true ?!?!

Please ..........................I's justs got's to's knows .

J. Fly Cong!
November 29th, 2004 05:28 PM
Riffhard

As we used to say down south,"Nice little shitter on that critter." Or as a friend of mine from Jersey says,"She's got a great turd cutter!"

While I know that is not very romantic at all,it is damned funny! Plus,the girl does have a lovely arse!

Riffhard
November 29th, 2004 05:31 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Is it really pronounced " NEW WHEN " ?!?!

Henry Kissinger once stated that the Vietnamese personality is charactized by three tenets :

1. ) Defiance
2. ) Tenacity
3. ) Indirection

...............Have you found this to be true ?!?!

Please ..........................I's justs got's to's knows .

J. Fly Cong!

It depends...some Vietnamese pronounce it "new when," and some just pronounce it "when."
My boyfriend's mom is named Nhan...it's pronounced "yawn." His dad is white...so my boyfriend is very tall. He is none of the three listed above. He may not have inherited much of the Vietnamese gene, joey.
November 29th, 2004 05:41 PM
Joey " He may not have inherited much of the Vietnamese gene, joey. "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" It depends...some Vietnamese pronounce it "new when," and some just pronounce it "when."
My boyfriend's mom is named Nhan...it's pronounced "yawn." His dad is white...so my boyfriend is very tall. "

*************** BLANK STARE **********************

Gyps .

It sounds like YOU are the one who has inherited the Vietnamese Gene .

Developing ..................................

Bercey ! ™
[Edited by Joey]
November 29th, 2004 05:43 PM
gypsy ...but he might decapitate you w/ a machete!
November 29th, 2004 05:44 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
...but he might decapitate you w/ a machete!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU MAKE JOEY FLEE INTO CAMBODIA !!!!!!!!!!

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood