ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1973 Chuck Pulin
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Drunk Horny Sluts? ==> December 2nd 11pm Red Lion NYC Return to archive
November 23rd, 2004 06:05 PM
The Rolling Bones
The Rolling Bones last club date of 2004 at the Red Lion NYC Bleecker at Thompson...

Thursday December 2nd 11pm...with special guest film crew from "Girls Gone Wild Vol. XXIV"

The Rolling Bones
www.rollingbones.org
November 23rd, 2004 09:29 PM
corgi37 Oh, man, i love that Girl Gone Wild stuff. I saw heaps of little mpegs on that thing called the internet.

Very, umm, flexible and accomodating those girls are.

P.S. I'll never eat cuccumber again!
November 24th, 2004 01:20 AM
mac_daddy i am looking forward to some pics!!!
November 30th, 2004 08:22 AM
The Rolling Bones ...along with other special guests...this thursday night dec 2nd red lion 11pm till we drop dead

and new mp3 recordings on our website www.rollingbones.org (if it's down try back again we're getting overloaded with bandwidth)

the rolling bones
November 30th, 2004 09:38 PM
Soldatti Great, that song sounds good.
December 1st, 2004 09:59 PM
The Rolling Bones thanks

so who's comin?

December 1st, 2004 11:48 PM
corgi37 Send a return air ticket to me, and i'll be there.

I'll even fly economy.

December 2nd, 2004 03:12 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
The Rolling Bones wrote:
thanks

so who's comin?

Hi pal! Could you please send me you version of Midnight Rambler on its entirety? In your website I think there are available only small samples.

TIA
December 2nd, 2004 05:00 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Our intention was to put a header to promote the gig, I sent a PM and e-mail to the bones and no reply at all, so anyway GOD SPEED to the bones amd why not to the clones and to the ex-clones

Since they had bandwitdth problems I don't want to put a picture from their website

So enjoy the show and rock like bastards
December 4th, 2004 08:13 AM
The Rolling Bones Thanks peoples

RE: e-mail, haven't been on the computer thanks for the subject redo

RE: tickets, we'll think about it and get back to you

RE: mp3, that's from a live record we're in the process of makin, wont be finished until early '05...will get em up then & let u know

Have a wonderful yule log and many drunk horny sluts this new years eve

The Rolling Bones
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood