ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Albert Golgman "The Lives of John Lennon". Bantam books. New York, 1989
Thanks Irina!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Luciana Morad Rushed To Hospital With Suspected Meningitis Return to archive
11-24-01 07:23 PM
Gazza From "The Sun" 24.11.01

heres the link if you want to check it out

The Sun

11-25-01 02:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Warning boring article but nice visuals with SSC...LOL

11-27-01 04:11 PM
CS

26 NOVEMBER 2001
Brazilian beauty Luciana Morad is recovering in hospital after collapsing on the set of her chat show late last week. The 30-year-old beauty and former flame of Mick Jagger is suffering from viral meningitis but, after a brief stay in intensive care, says she�s well on the mend.

�I am OK, I just worked too hard,� she told The Mail On Sunday. �I was taping two shows a day for two weeks and then had the worst headache of my life.

�It�s viral meningitis, simply from exhaustion. I have a light case. It�s like catching a cold, only more serious.�

Luciana was rushed to hospital in Sao Paulo where she had a brain scan and briefly lost consciousness. Doctors were able to identify the virus and hope to release the TV presenter early this week.

Mick was said to be very concerned at hearing the news, however, and is said to be considering a trip to South America to visit with the ailing Luciana and their two-year-old son, Lucas.

�He has spoken to baby Lucas and he has spoken to Luciana as well and he�s discovered the infection is viral, which is important as it means it is not as serious as at first thought,� reports the rocker�s agent, Bernard Docherty. �They are not going to release Luciana from hospital until Monday, but both mother and toddler are in good spirits and she is feeling a lot better.�

Mick and Luciana enjoyed a brief affair in 1998 which led to the birth of Lucas and to his divorce from Texan model and actress Jerry Hall. And while he and Luciana rarely see each other, she says he�s �a great father�.

�Lucas is still a little shy around Mick since they haven�t spent much time together � Mick only sees Lucas when I go to London or we meet in New York, but whenever I need his advice he�s only a phone call away.�

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.