ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Albert Golgman "The Lives of John Lennon". Bantam books. New York, 1989
Thanks Irina!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick at the El Rey Theatre boot??? Return to archive
11-24-01 03:29 AM
MarthaMyDear If anyone has a boot of this show or knows where I can get it, please let me know as I want it (so I can hear myself screaming, etc.)... HE!!! HE!!! THANK YOU!!! Please email me at: [email protected] and/or post here... THANK YOU!!!

*** Martha ***
11-24-01 09:26 PM
steel driving hammer O Martha my long lost dear...lol.
There is a boot of that in circlulation.
When I get it, and drink to it for a while, I'll send it.
BTW, I just LOVE your avatar of Mick. Man he's cute there!
Sort of the same face on the 81-82 Tours eh?
I love him man. I dig him.
His 28' waist is a thing of beauty.
11-24-01 11:16 PM
yellow1 i hope that whoever has that boot friggin' puts it on Usenet !!!
11-25-01 01:31 AM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU, TONY (STEELY)!!! Please let me know when you have partaken upon its amazingness and wonderfulness wilst basking in its... Oh, shit... Just give me the fucking thing, you freak of nature!!! lol...................... :P I'm kidding, Tony!!! I thought of you while I was at the show (YES, I DID!!! ) and I'll trade the boot (or buy it from ya'), when you get it, for some memorabilia I have... We shall talk and thank you, Tony!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (Besides seeing this AMAZING show, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MONTH TO BE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P I'm sorry... Had to vent... HE!!! HE!!! :P
11-25-01 01:42 AM
MarthaMyDear Yea, he does kind-of look like the 81-82 tour there, etc.... I like Jaxx's avatar... Jealous of that one, yes I am...
*** Martha ***
11-25-01 11:26 AM
Gazza SDH - when you or anyone gets hold of that CD,maybe we can "tree" it here amongst those who'd be interested in getting copies of it.

We did one last year for the Wembley 11.6.99 2-CD set and maybe its time for another!
11-25-01 10:15 PM
steel driving hammer Wembley 99 eh? Forgot where I got that show from but it's a darn good aud recording of a darn good show!
Got Stuggart 99 which is a sbd, a crisp sbd.
Also Hartford 81 is better than Seattle & Tempe but not that loud, raw, extra bass yet extra crisp thump than Hampton but it's the 2nd best recording of the 81 Tour. Speaking of Hampton, I don't think there is another Stones bootleg out there that compares w/ that sound. Handsome Girls, Brussels, hell even Flashpoint or Ya Ya's doesn't have the sound Hampton 81 does, strange but true.
You betcha I'll let the board know when I get Mick LA 01.

Can't stop the train you gotta let it roll on...

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.