ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Albert Golgman "The Lives of John Lennon". Bantam books. New York, 1989
Thanks Irina!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Help this poor chile! I was out and I missed "Being Mick" Return to archive
11-23-01 10:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yesterday I was in a business trip in Veracruz and the intention was to be back at night but we decided to stay another day and I was very "busy" partying.

I just not just missed the program; I didn't record it so I'm looking for a clear copy in VHS NTSC USA format, willing to trade for it!

PS: Sorry... due to the same reason I left the header two days and couldn't contact Jaxx or Gazza, anyway I'm changing it now.

Happy belated Thanksgiving everybodymin the USA!
11-23-01 11:51 PM
SatisfactionUK I taped it without commercials...what will you trade for it?
11-24-01 11:20 PM
yellow1 trade...that's not nice for someone who makes this board available for selfish brats like you...
I've got it on a miniDV and am planning to make a VCD or SVCD this week end if you're interested Voodoo !
11-25-01 12:45 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks SatisfactionUK and Yellow1

That was cool from you both, I sent SatisfactionUK a mail offering to trade and while waiting for the answer my friend JoeD kindly offered the copy for free!

I really wanted that tape, that�s why I offered a trade, so it was right by SatisfactionUK to ask for it. But yellow1, let me tell you that your words really sounded cool I felt them! It is always nice to hear from you people and to know that the time dedicated to this stuff is appreciated by someone else�pretty cool!
11-25-01 10:26 PM
SatisfactionUK Yellow1, first of all, I was not aware this page was maintained by VOODOO as I am a newcomer here, and second of all, if you ever feel like calling me a brat again you had better keep a gun under your pillow when you sleep because you just might need it.
11-25-01 11:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Don't fight for nothing! Come on!

BTW, VOODOO is another user and he's not in charge of maintaining this site

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.