ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Albert Golgman "The Lives of John Lennon". Bantam books. New York, 1989
Thanks Irina!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger Album Sells Less Than 1,000 Copies On First Day Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-26-01 05:09 AM
F505 It totally doesn't matter whether Goddes sells good or not. It doesn't say anything of the quality of the record. It's a bullshit argument (or do you also like James Last: millionseller too).

There are people (so called fans) who like ANYTHING as long as the Stones are involved in it. They like the record where the grandson of Ronnie Wood plays congas and they think that Peter Tosh is an excellent musician. They even like the hamburgers in Bill's restaurant. Thank you and good night!
11-26-01 01:59 PM
Miss U. Yes, you will see.

Speaking of reading comprehension...I seem to recall Cardinal posting here a coupla weeks ago that he won't be buying Jagger's CD and he opposes the idea.
11-26-01 07:27 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Yep. I sure said that. Right after I heard my first 3 cuts of the CD. Even then I was STILL willing to give Mick the benefit of the doubt and listen to the rest of the tracks when it came available. Believe what you want, I know I listened with an open mind.

I am now done talking about this. Flogging dead horses is not my style.

Miss U (or anyone else for that matter)check out my trade list at:
http://www.geocities.com/cardinalx17009/index.html
11-27-01 05:45 AM
Jane Wyman Give the cardinal a break will you. The poor man is entitled to give his opinion. Please.
Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.