ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

John Lennon
October 9, 1940 - December 8, 1980
Plastic Ono Mothers at the Fillmore East, June 5, 1971
With Frank Zappa - December 21, 1940 - December 4, 1993

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Re: Official fanclub site: Help Return to archive
11-29-03 04:16 AM
littleDave This is my last resort, I've tried cancelling my membership on the official Stones membership site several times - I've emailed the administrators & they keep sending me very unhelpful replies, telling me to go the 'my account' page & cancel the account from there - but check this out, there's no link there however.... There doesn't seem to be any way these guys are going to cancel my subscription & i'm worried they're going to debit my credit card again soon.

Anyone else been in this situation & know how to resolve it? This is my last resort, seeking help on this messageboard.

littleDave
11-29-03 07:48 AM
RichmondHotel They can't automatically charge you without having warned you beforehand.. That's against the law and they'd be in major serious trouble if they did! I would call the fan club directly.. I know they have a phone number somewhere on the site but I don't know exactly where that is.. I hope that helps somewhat!
11-29-03 09:17 AM
egon http://www.rollingstones.com/help/faqAnswer.php?faqID=3&catID=4
11-30-03 02:15 AM
littleDave Thanks for the information you guys provided me with

littleDave
11-30-03 04:41 AM
RichmondHotel You're welcome! I learned a thing or two, myself, from egon, also, so thanks, egon!
11-30-03 10:32 AM
egon