ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

John Lennon
October 9, 1940 - December 8, 1980
Plastic Ono Mothers at the Fillmore East, June 5, 1971
With Frank Zappa - December 21, 1940 - December 4, 1993

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey Gazza....(NSC) Return to archive
11-25-03 04:28 PM
Peanut2 This is off-topic for this board, but thought since you were at the show, and the boots circulating from it are not great, you'd be interested in seeing this:

http://www.spl-messages.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB6&Number=1328263&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#Post1329189

Take care,

Peanut.
11-25-03 07:50 PM
Gazza many thanks..I actually have 3 copies of this show, i think the version my mate taped may be the best one!
11-25-03 10:48 PM
TomL Hey you Irish fucker, how are ya. Did you catch bowie at the Point? Been to long....... to long... to long
11-26-03 06:40 PM
Gazza LOL

less of the "irish" lol..just teasin

No..Bowie is actually playing Dublin this week,I think. Cant go..no leave left off work, which is why I had to go see Dylan on a saturday in London and miss Dublin which was a Monday.

The Strokes are playing the Ulster Hall in Belfast on Sunday. Their only Irish date and tickets go on sale in the morning. Dont know much about them but me and Hotlicks are hopin' to go. Gotta see what the fuss is all about.

Good to hear from ya mate. too long indeed
[Edited by Gazza]