ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

John Lennon
October 9, 1940 - December 8, 1980
Plastic Ono Mothers at the Fillmore East, June 5, 1971
With Frank Zappa - December 21, 1940 - December 4, 1993

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The next Stones show is scheduled already !!! Return to archive
11-24-03 08:58 PM
Highway Child GOOD NEWS !!! The next Stones show is scheduled already !!
Reliant Stadium, Houston, December 31 2004 !!!!
Go to this link :
http://www.aoltickets.com/performer.adp?from=fly&perfid=1463&category=13&from=fly&category=13
11-24-03 10:47 PM
Phog Saw something about this on Shidoobee a few weeks ago. Seems that it's a computer glitch of some kind. Having said that, I hope I'm wrong as can be.
11-25-03 01:07 PM
glencar Have they had a good show in TX since the 70s?
11-25-03 01:19 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
Have they had a good show in TX since the 70s?

hell yes glencar, Dallas Oct 30 & 31st 1981

Oh my.
11-25-03 01:22 PM
glencar That 1981 tour was heavily underrated. I'll hav eto check out the setlists for those shows.
11-25-03 01:25 PM
Dandelion*
quote:
SHINE A LIGHT wrote:
sorry to disappoint, but doug said it is a computer glitch.that was before i got kicked out of doug's elite little group....perhaps things have changed, but i doubt it.

They are insane. Please stay here. You are welcome here.
11-25-03 01:28 PM
glencar You make me laugh uncontrollably. I need to wipe off.
11-25-03 03:27 PM
Gazza the 1998 shows in Houston were pretty good.

Dallas 89 is a good one too

Its not the first time a glitch like this has happened. For most of 2000 and 2001 you could find on TM's site an entry for a Stones show at the Spreckles Theatre in San Diego, Ca on 31.10.02. Some people practically wet their knickers over this and couldnt accept it was a mistake, especially as the Stones hadnt even been working together since 1999 and had no immediate plans to do so.

It almost became as ridiculous as the obsession that some folks had with the absurd and unrealistic rumour that they were going to play Wembley Stadium on Millennium Eve, if anyone remembers that one...
11-26-03 11:14 AM
padre I heard that Houston got a great show on Licks tour. Haven't heard it though.
11-26-03 11:46 AM
Joey " I heard that Houston got a great show on Licks tour. Haven't heard it though. "

Not as good as Denver .

Seriously , with the economy picking up steam and the Iraqi war stimulating the Stock Market to new heights , The Stones would be foolish NOT to extend the licks tour into 2004 ( ie : THE STATES !!!! ) .

After all , America is a large country and we ONLY got Fifty Shows while smaller countries like Germany got thirty gigs or something .

WTF ?!?!?!?!?! Why ?!?!?!

Also , MY sources tell me that Johnnie Johnson is STILL livid at Keith for passing up St. Louis .

Word to Your GrandPappy!

Why ?!?!?!

Because this is THE BEST STONES YET !!!!!!!!

Jacky !
11-27-03 06:28 PM
Mathijs hey, isn't Glencar the one with the burning flag on his site?

Mathijs
11-27-03 06:29 PM
Mathijs Just felt like saying that.

Mathijs
11-28-03 06:12 AM
egon hey mathijs!

where have you been?