ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

John Lennon
October 9, 1940 - December 8, 1980
Plastic Ono Mothers at the Fillmore East, June 5, 1971
With Frank Zappa - December 21, 1940 - December 4, 1993

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ronnie Return to archive
11-24-03 02:03 AM
JumpinJackFlash I thought "Worried About You" was great, infact that version revived the song for me again. My and the lady actually got a kick out of watching Ronnie play, he's got his magic. Especially on "Can't You Hear Me Knocking". Actually, if you use the select a stone on "Honkey Tonk Woman", right after CYHMK, you'll see that chuck and other people were giving him the high five for the soloing. I thought it was great, it really made thye song come alive, as well you could tell mick and the gang were teasing hi about stealing the show. Ha, and you could tell Ronnie is checking out Sheryl Crow right after. Oop's, this was suppose to br a reply, oh well it'sa topic now.
[Edited by JumpinJackFlash]
11-24-03 01:33 PM
Jaxx
quote:
JumpinJackFlash wrote:
Oop's, this was suppose to br a reply, oh well it'sa topic now.

administrative FYI: you can always delete your own threads as well as your own responses.
11-30-03 01:40 PM
Blueboy
quote:
JumpinJackFlash wrote:
I thought "Worried About You" was great, infact that version revived the song for me again. My and the lady actually got a kick out of watching Ronnie play, he's got his magic. Especially on "Can't You Hear Me Knocking". Actually, if you use the select a stone on "Honkey Tonk Woman", right after CYHMK, you'll see that chuck and other people were giving him the high five for the soloing. I thought it was great, it really made thye song come alive, as well you could tell mick and the gang were teasing hi about stealing the show. Ha, and you could tell Ronnie is checking out Sheryl Crow right after. Oop's, this was suppose to br a reply, oh well it'sa topic now.

11-30-03 01:42 PM
Blueboy
quote:
JumpinJackFlash wrote:
I thought "Worried About You" was great, infact that version revived the song for me again. My and the lady actually got a kick out of watching Ronnie play, he's got his magic. Especially on "Can't You Hear Me Knocking". Actually, if you use the select a stone on "Honkey Tonk Woman", right after CYHMK, you'll see that chuck and other people were giving him the high five for the soloing. I thought it was great, it really made thye song come alive, as well you could tell mick and the gang were teasing hi about stealing the show. Ha, and you could tell Ronnie is checking out Sheryl Crow right after. Oop's, this was suppose to br a reply, oh well it'sa topic now.

Yeah, it's a topic...
but it's true! Ronnie was great in that solos!! Amazing!
Blueboy
11-30-03 05:11 PM
SHINE A LIGHT could not agree more....ronnie had me mesmerized,and it was so obvious that all band members were happy for him and his playing!!!!great stuff.