ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

John Lennon
October 9, 1940 - December 8, 1980
Plastic Ono Mothers at the Fillmore East, June 5, 1971
With Frank Zappa - December 21, 1940 - December 4, 1993

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A couple of recent pix of Lizzie Return to archive
11-22-03 09:57 PM
Sue From Yahoo news, sorry if posted before

11-22-03 09:58 PM
Sue Model Elizabeth Jagger, daughter of Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger , during the Colour Design Awards at Old Billingsgate Market in east London Wednesday Nov. 19, 2003. The awards are in aid of Sargeant Cancer Care For Children. (AP Pjhoto/PA, Sam Pearce)
AP - Nov 19 6:57 PM
11-23-03 06:26 AM
glencar Looks like Jerri with darker hair.
11-23-03 06:34 AM
J.J.Flash Yep Glencar, she reminds me J. Hall
11-23-03 06:36 AM
glencar Spittin' image, as they say in Tejas.
11-23-03 08:28 AM
nankerphelge She does look like mom in the first pic -- that pout is identical!

But I think she is better looking that mom generally.

Cute little rack peekin' thru there!
Someone has to say it, dammit!
11-23-03 09:53 AM
LadyJane Agreed....she looks a lot like Jerry...only prettier. I think it's the hair as well as the pout.

LJ

That dress is hideous!! And those shoes???

Yeah...I know....who's lookin' at the dress?? It's what's peeking out that REALLY matters. LOL
11-23-03 11:24 AM
UGot2Rollme stop kidding me, she wouldn't be on that catwalk if it weren't for those well-connected genes.
11-23-03 02:50 PM
Miss U. She's beautiful but I wouldn't say more than Jerry.
11-23-03 02:57 PM
Monkey Woman And she's got her father's nose and lips. Good genes on both sides!
11-23-03 02:58 PM
glencar Where are Keith's girls?
11-23-03 07:06 PM
Factory Girl Lizzie is a Paris Hilton wanna-be.

"Show me the video, Ronnie!"
11-24-03 01:38 PM
Jaxx
HELLO MAGAZINE:

Model and rock star offspring Elizabeth Jagger showed off both her cascading brunette locks and her new boyfriend at Wednesday night's Lancome Colour Design Awards.

The 19-year-old beauty, who is the face of the cosmetics firm, arrived at the London bash with Alex Dellal, 21, the grandson of property tycoon "Black Jack" Dellal. The young couple have apparently been dating for the past six months. "We are both very happy," said Liz.

Elizabeth was most recently linked with actor Michael Wincott, known for playing the bad guy in films such as The Count Of Monte Cristo and Along Came A Spider, who is 26 years her senior.

Meanwhile, it looks like her mum Jerry Hall is back in the dating game as well. The statuesque Texan is stepping out with 43-year-old TV adventurer and author Benedict Allen.
11-24-03 05:44 PM
glencar Mick must be spitting nails.

And Lizzie looks better in that picture.
11-24-03 05:48 PM
Miss U. Black Jack looks a tad creepy.
11-24-03 05:50 PM
glencar His name is actually Alex. Read more carefully next time.
11-24-03 05:52 PM
Miss U. Who cares anyway, he's not cute.
11-24-03 05:59 PM
Miss U.
quote:
gypsy wrote:
You're so superficial. Alex might have a great personality.

This from the girl obssessed with Anita's looks!!! LOL!!

Glencar, aren't you the one so obsessed with Mick that you try to look like him & sing HIS songs to pay your rent.

Grab a mirror sometime you two.
11-24-03 06:09 PM
glencar Miss u, you are confusing me with someone else. As much as I love the Stones, I'd never try to sing their songs professionally. It would sound more warped than your personality. As for my rent, don't worry your nutty lil head about it. I got the cash.
11-24-03 06:39 PM
egon jaggers daughter or not, i think she looks weird.
11-25-03 08:57 AM
Factory Girl LOL, thanks for the laughs.
11-26-03 01:46 PM
catwoman We have a Suzanne Dellal Theater in Tel Aviv. Wonder if that guy is Israeli. He looks kinda mid-eastern. Anyhow if he is,-he isn't as good looking as most of the men are over here. It's a friggin' smorgasboard over here!!!! She shoulda come over here and taken her pick.
11-26-03 02:00 PM
Monkey Woman In that pic, he looks as if he was blinded by the flash. He should practice if he intends to hang around Lizzie for a while!
11-26-03 02:08 PM
gypsy It's also an unflattering pic of Lizzie...she's got a goofy laugh going on. But, I still think she is a cutie, and seems like a sweet girl.
11-27-03 11:12 AM
SullenMorbius Her boyfriend has the same smirk as The Son of Sam, David Berkowitz.
11-27-03 03:30 PM
SHINE A LIGHT it must be a bit "difficult"being the child of two people who are in the limelight. she does look like a young jerry,good luck to her.
11-28-03 12:43 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! She is rather pretty, but much more so without all of that makeup caked on. I still think Keith's daughters are a little more to my taste! YUM!!!!!!!
11-28-03 05:46 PM
soraya she's pretty but not perfect that's what i like and she has the figure of a model.i prefer her beauty to keith's daugthers.they look like dolls. the funny thing is that i think mick was at that fashion show to see her.i'm sure he's proud of her.
11-28-03 07:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Sooner or later one of these girls will rebel.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
11-28-03 08:58 PM
soraya why do you want them to rebel? i like elizabeth because she does what she wants.she wanted to be a model against her dad's wishes and she did.she's got her own money,her own place in new york. she's independent.she's a smart girl she knows what she wants.