ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

John Lennon
October 9, 1940 - December 8, 1980
Plastic Ono Mothers at the Fillmore East, June 5, 1971
With Frank Zappa - December 21, 1940 - December 4, 1993

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: do you see anyone you know on "Four Flicks"? Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-19-03 04:32 PM
Gazza With all the concert footage in the new DVD, is there any of you out there who are visible on "Four Flicks" ?

I've only seen bits so far but on the documentary "Tip of the Tongue" I clearly saw a close up of Toronto Tom and his mate Al, who I both met in Dublin, singin' their asses off at the Palais Royale and also recognised Laurent from France (although he doesnt post here) taking pics of Keith when he first arrives at the studio in Paris.

On the Twickenham footage, I'm pretty sure I could catch MarthaMyDear and LittleRedRooster (although its not a close up) just to the right of the catwalk as Keith and Ronnie are leaving it to go to the main stage. We were all in the 10th row beside the catwalk,so I was hoping we'd get our mugs on the DVD!

I'm sure theres quite a few more, especially at the club show footage!
11-19-03 04:35 PM
Moonisup well, I've seen Olympia, I wanted to stop the show on the crowd shots but it wasn't possible, but well, I was there that counts! I've seen so many faces, from people I've seen at the shows

FUCK

WHEN IT'S GONNA BE 06-04-2003 AGAIN???????????????
11-19-03 04:36 PM
jb I saw SDH in Amsterdam....come home steelie!!!
11-19-03 04:38 PM
Moonisup LOL
Steelie never mailed me, when he was in Amsterdam, we could have drunk a beer
I miss the times, I don't miss the stones, I miss the things around it, the fun
11-19-03 04:44 PM
jb Steelie has left the board for good Rik...I see him on Shidoobee, but it's not the same...you can't really post anything off-topic there. The same forces that destroyed SDH are attemting to do the same thing to me, but as you well know, I am a survivor. I will not leave like SDH.
11-19-03 05:07 PM
Joey " SDH are attemting to do the same thing to me, but as you well know, I am a survivor. I will not leave like SDH. "

I too saw my Baby Steelie in Amsterdam and I pray that he is safe and warm and liberated from the forces of evil -- Wherever he is !!!!!!!!

Message to Hammer : Come Back ! Please ?!?!?! .......We all miss you terribly ...Gypsy STILL can't stop crying , she has lost weight , broken out in hives and watches the Paris Hilton video over and over and over and over and.....................................Wait !!!!! .......................No , THAT is ME !!!!!!!

Well , anyway -- Stones Rule You Bastards !!!!!

Developing ...........................................like a pleasurable rash .

Jacko !

11-19-03 05:25 PM
FPM C10 Well, we ALL saw Josh on the DVD - wearing his "Fuck THe Beatles" t-shirt!

What? Oh, I know it doesn't LOOK like Josh - but it IS!

Isn't it?

Fuck the Wha???
11-19-03 05:36 PM
Dead Flower
quote:
jb wrote:
The same forces that destroyed SDH are attemting to do the same thing to me

SDH destroyed himself with all of his lies. The reason why he didn't contact anybody over in Europe is because he lied about being there in the first place.
11-19-03 07:16 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Glad I didn't make it on it! LOLOLOLOL just imagine this poor boy in that alterated state in front of you all hahaha

11-19-03 07:21 PM
T&A I'm there several times by the catwalk during Beast, Bitch and the Burke piece at the Wiltern. I do look great, too!
11-19-03 10:40 PM
Lazy Bones Frank Stripe (from Toronto) is also in the Palais shot(s) with Tom and Al. Front row bastards!
11-19-03 11:37 PM
glencar Gazza, I saw that Al guy in Dublin but I didn't recognize him until after we passed by. It was on the way out of the second show. I've read on Shidobee that some people from A-dam ended up in Twix shots. They melded the 2 shows.
11-20-03 02:28 AM
marko I nearly spotted myself from cirkus krone part,can�t turn
you loose.Brought back some good memories,,,,,,shit what a
SHOW that was,best ever.Look mick coming back to stage,to sing the encore after last re-start.what the hell he get/had
whatever to drink/eat???pussy?
11-20-03 03:46 AM
Jumacfly i ve seen my friend Phil 74 in the olympia show!! great fucking great show...
11-20-03 06:44 AM
RichmondHotel Four Flicks is awesome! Twickers.. What great memories of a fabulous evening! A special, special time I'll remember forever. Wild Horses sung so beautifully..
11-20-03 06:53 AM
Jumacfly Is there anyone here to complain about FF??
i think it s the greatest stones footage for long years..
11-20-03 03:05 PM
Jaxx gazza, i thought i saw YOU by the ramp in the best buy commercial.
11-20-03 03:50 PM
Joey " gazza, i thought i saw YOU by the ramp in the best buy commercial. "

You make Joey sniggle .

11-20-03 04:01 PM
Gazza >gazza, i thought i saw YOU by the ramp in the best buy commercial

huh? Bet that put you off your wheaties..lol..well...we dont have Best Buy in the UK so I wont have seen that one....its Twickenham footage I presume? I wasnt THAT close to the catwalk at Twickenham that I would have been on the DVD - I'm sure. There were about 4 people between our group of four and the catwalk. Martha got in in front of Ed to get a few photos right up at the catwalk as they came down it, which is why I think I can see them both
11-20-03 04:05 PM
Joey

I saw a shot of me Baby Steelie passed out and half -submerged in a puddle of his own sick right smack in front of the ED Sullivan Theatre in NYC .

I believe he has taken a turn for the worse ......and you ?!?!?!

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

You are such a JackAss !!!!!! Dance like a Clown for me .

Dancing Jacky !
11-20-03 04:37 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Gazza wrote:
With all the concert footage in the new DVD, is there any of you out there who are visible on "Four Flicks" ?

Chuck leavell
11-21-03 12:23 AM
RichmondHotel I like Chuck Leavell on the DVDs. I see my friends on the Twickers one.. Great!
11-22-03 07:22 PM
riffhard64 I saw my friend and fellow RO member Bobtamp on the Twickenham Disc,during YCAGWYW he is on the Ronnie side right next to the runway with his hands in the air!..how cool is that...
11-23-03 02:01 PM
Gazza Did finally manage to catch myself on the Twickenham DVD at precisely 1:13:46 as I'm takin' a photo of Keith as he passes me on the catwalk. You can see the camera flash too! Its a case of "blink and you'll miss it" but its something I can exaggerate the hell out of and bore people with now...
11-23-03 02:05 PM
scratched
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Did finally manage to catch myself on the Twickenham DVD at precisely 1:13:46 as I'm takin' a photo of Keith as he passes me on the catwalk. You can see the camera flash too! Its a case of "blink and you'll miss it" but its something I can exaggerate the hell out of and bore people with now...

You should post the picture up!
11-23-03 02:41 PM
Miss U. Gee, I didn't see any of you!! Will have to watch again...

Scratched, are you a Libra?
11-23-03 02:53 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Well, we ALL saw Josh on the DVD - wearing his "Fuck THe Beatles" t-shirt!

LOL!!! That was my Shidoobeean friend Brett aka Shesaidyeah. (I'm a little to the left but you can only see my hair and the top of my glasses. Fortunately because that was the end of the afternoon and I was dead tired, just a limp rag. I only revived when the Stones took the stage, of course!)
11-24-03 12:21 PM
scratched
quote:
Miss U. wrote:
Scratched, are you a Libra?

I am indeed. How did you guess?!
11-24-03 02:47 PM
christijanus
quote:
marko wrote:
I nearly spotted myself from cirkus krone part,can�t turn
you loose.Brought back some good memories,,,,,,shit what a
SHOW that was,best ever.Look mick coming back to stage,to sing the encore after last re-start.what the hell he get/had
whatever to drink/eat???pussy?

Marko I stood left from you, spotted myself on the Licks around the world docu. Had to put the DVD on pause/still, a pitty, Anyway I'm on an official Stone DVD!
[Edited by christijanus]
[Edited by christijanus]
11-24-03 03:29 PM
Joey

I saw my Baby Steelie at the Olympia show .............

Remember the opening shot of the venue ??? You know , where the camera catches that cute young couple smooching and then the picture pans out to reveal the marquee and then finally a panoramic shot of the venue itself ............. Steelie was the individual passed out on the concrete in front of the theatre wallowing in a puddle of his own filth as passers-by stole his wallet and stumbled over him ...............................

Word to Your Mother !

For My Baby : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacko !
Page: 1 2