ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
Brian's tree with thanks to Water Dragon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: hampton dvd Return to archive
December 3rd, 2005 10:02 AM
sympa33 i was wondering why the hampton dvd is not full screen
usually those joint guy make really nice dvd
it almost look like it was film from a screen
with a black border all around
i'm just curious is anybody else have this?
anyway i reencoded it to have full screen on my tv
and if there is enough interest i can upload the full
screen version in the future.let me know what you think

i am very grateful i got the stuff from rocks off

thank

p.s. i am not complaining just curious to know if that's how jointrip created the dvd.

can't wait to get get part 2
December 3rd, 2005 11:47 AM
justforyou Yeah, thats how they decided to release it...maybe they want to release it again in future.

There's another version around, in full screen showing a more complete picture. This Jointrip version is missing some of the picture! But the other version doesn't have stereo sound :-(

I compared the DVD audio with CD audio (TSP-CD-100-1). To my ears the DVD is a bit more distorted and has less frequencies than the CD.

Ok, enough complaining, an impressive show with nice stereo sound. Thanks to the seeder! Excellent download.
December 3rd, 2005 12:39 PM
the worst kinda guy id like to see a full screen version.
December 3rd, 2005 01:59 PM
purrcafe Is the second disc forthcoming?
December 4th, 2005 06:06 PM
CraigP Is is this topic about The Hampton 1981 concert/live album on DVD? There was a tree for it... If so, I must have missed it.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)